View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 01:56 PM   #34
bristol_lad_97

Do you find it very difficult to force yourself to do this right after orgasm even though you really wanted to do it before? If so are you ever able to do it anyway? Does it require a trick or special circumstances?

Yeah, whilst I'm masturbating normally and I really want to eat as soon as I cum the urge just dies away usually. However, there's two ways which I am able to eat it. Firstly, if I have a ruined orgasm (stop all stimulation after I reach the point of no return) because you basically stay really horny afterwards and the prospect of eating it stays hot . Secondly, if I roll onto my back so that my dick dangles above my open mouth and then I cum directly into my mouth - I can manage to swallow most of it during my orgasm.

Was it immediately after orgasm or after some time?

Ruined orgasm method can be a while after orgasm - because I remain really horny. Cumming into mouth method; for me, is done either during or straight after orgasm.

How many times more or less have you done it after full orgasm?

Probably between 10 and 20 times.

How did you consume: cup, on food, etc..?

Ruined orgasm method I usually cum onto a hand held mirror or into a glass - before either licking it off or drinking it. Cumming into mouth method is; obviously, just done directly without any item being used.

Have you ever tried to cum on a plate and lick it all off?

Yeah I have - I managed to eat it all.

Did someone encourage, compel or force you to? In person or online?

Several times on camera websites male and female cam partners have given me the instructions to do it .

Hope this helps
bristol_lad_97 is offline   Reply With Quote