Thread: Fiction: It Started at Camp
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 03:16 PM   #114
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomness_guy View Post
How old are these characters?
SeeNaked and I discussed this the other day upon noticing your question. Though we both agree that it's not important to give our characters an exact age, perhaps I can give some hints for you to make a more exact approximation.

First of all, we state that the students in the story come from Richmond High and refer to them as "teens" in a few instances thus implying that they are between 13 and 19 years old.

Secondly, because Zoe has sex toys, because she has had sex before and because of both characters' apparent interest in things more risqué, we can assume that they are on the older end of the "teen" spectrum (say 16 and up).

Finally, seeing as they are attending a summer camp that their parents signed them up for (and thus, probably didn't have much say in that decision), I think we can safely assume that they are probably not *that* old (as in, probably not seniors in high school).

I know that I didn't answer your question directly, but I reckon you now have enough information to draw your own conclusions

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote