Thread: Public Exposure
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 03:43 AM   #42
tyragon123
getDare Sweetheart

Here's just a few questions about public exposure.

#1. What's the most naked you've been in public? Full nudity on multiple occasions at night. Have also skinny dipped in a hotel pool

#2. Has anyone seen you naked in public? If so what happened, and how did they react? Whenever I'm outside at night and hear a car, I either position myself so that there is a definite chance of the person seeing me, or run away and hide like a coward. I have no idea how many times I've been spotted.

On two occasions, cars have stopped for a bit, presumably looking to see me again. On another occasion I saw a police car outside a house, assumed the police officer lived at the house, and then stopped just in time, after seeing a man with a hi vis vest and torch. After that I took off at full speed. There's a very good chance I was seen by him.

#3 Do you like being naked in public? It's fun and exhilarating. I am mostly doing night stuff at the moment but may start doing more late afternoon/evening stuff.

#4 If it was legal to be naked in public, how often would you wear clothes? I would probably wear clothes to work/with family, but nude other than that.

#5 Have you ever flashed someone? I've flashed a few cars at night. Pretty sure they have seen me.

#6 Have you ever unintentionally been naked in public (pants fell down, nip slip, etc..). not that I can remember but I'm sure something at least has happened

#7 Have you ever been forced to be naked in public (Locked out naked, clothes stolen, etc..) Not yet

#8 Has anyone ever asked you to get naked in public (irl)? No

#9 What's the largest amount of people who have seen you naked at once? I get changed naked at swimming pools so however many people were in the change room at that time. Otherwise max 2 people

Likes, Dislikes & Otherwise
Here

Clothing & Items
Here

PM me questions!
PM Dares
tyragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote