View Single Post
Old 01-02-2024, 07:37 PM   #1056
jdh90

Look at you, you little diaper-loving baby. You're just a pathetic little creature, aren't you? A grown adult who gets off on wearing squishy, wet diapers like a helpless little baby. It's absolutely disgusting.

Just imagine it, you waddling around in your messy diaper, feeling the slimy mess squishing against your skin. The stench of your own filth permeating the air, making everyone around you gag in disgust. Your diaper sagging with the weight of your dirty secret, leaving a trail of stinkies wherever you go.

Oh, but it gets even better, if I was your caregiver I can see you now, lying down on your changing table, eagerly awaiting my arrival. As I approach, I can't help but laugh at you. Your diaper is soaked and heavy, hanging low between your legs, and you're practically begging for me to change you.

But instead of cleaning you up, I would decide to prolong your humiliation. I make you lie there, squirming and whimpering, as I taunt you with every passing second. I would describe in vivid detail the mess that surrounds your dirty butt and the pungent aroma you made that fills the room.

You're nothing but a filthy, dirty baby, and I'm going to make sure you know it. I'll rub your dirty diaper in your face and you'll revel in the degradation of it all.

I like to soil my diapers until they cant hold any more.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM Dares

PM Me Here
jdh90 is offline   Reply With Quote