View Single Post
Old 10-05-2020, 08:27 AM   #4924
absurdlyso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
Wow! I am quite impressed by the improvements in reports the last few days as well as the intensity of your busting! Some of you may catch a break today! Complete the spoiler that best describes you!

When you first looked at this post, you were 100% caught up on all owed tasks in this thread AND have posted a report within the last 3 days:
Spoiler:
You can have 100 medium busts with your hand. :) Enjoy this little break.

You have posted a report within the last 3 days:
Spoiler:
You can have 25 busts with a fruit in a sock and 200 medium busts with a loose fist.

You have not posted a report within the last 3 days, or you just joined:
Spoiler:
Ooph. Tie your balls, then complete 25 swings with an apple or similar in a sock. Put a metronome on at 60 bpm and bust your balls with medium force for 5 minutes straight using a wooden spoon, alternating balls with each bust. Finish with 25 more swings of your apple in a sock before untying.
I hadn't posted a report for a while as I was busy so I completed the final spoiler and it was very painful. I plan to report daily from now on to avoid this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
75 for everyone to their left ball with a ruler or a shoe.
I used a metal ruler on my left ball which stung quite a bit and my left ball was swollen for a bit afterwards.

Quote:
Trebaldin- You may either stay for 7 more days now OR take a 1 week break and rejoin for a month.

IF YOU LOOK AT THE SPOILER, YOU MUST COMPLETE THE TASK.

Hmmmm...I'm getting sad that I seem to be the only female consistently posting tasks for you poor boys. So today, I'm going to give you an incentive to recruit other women.

So you have a choice: Recruit two women to post in this thread before Monday at noon OR complete the task in the spoiler. If you don't want to get women to post or give up, you are welcome to complete the spoiler early.

DO NOT LOOK AT THIS SPOILER UNLESS YOU INTEND TO COMPLETE IT.

Spoiler:
You had to know this was going to be bad, right? This task will be completed in five sets over the course of a whole day. You must wait at least 30 minutes between sets.

If you ruin an orgasm right before starting the first set of this task and do not cum for the rest of the day, you may do 4 sets instead of 5. Do NOT spoil this task in your report- write about your pain OR wait to post your report until after Monday at noon.

One set consists of the following in order:
- Tie your balls.
- 10 rubber band snaps.
- Squeeze your balls HARD for 30 seconds
- 30 hard wooden spoon swats
- 15 swings of an apple or similar in a sock
- 5 hard punches.

After the fourth set, rub your balls with hot sauce, deep heat, or similar.
Do not wash until after the final set is complete.
I was not able to find any new females to post here so I completed the spoiler task and it was intense! I did not cum for the rest of the day to avoid doing 5 sets but it still hurt immensely.

Quote:
For Everyone -
120 busts to your right ball with a wooden spoon using your non-dominant hand
The wooden spoon is my least favorite implement I've used so far and even using my non-dominant hand, it hurt a lot and I had to take a couple breaks in between.

Quote:
Welcome back, Kiton!

Today, we're going to have a sllllooooowwwwww Sunday.

Ten times throughout your day, take a three minute "break" to relax...and bust your balls.
Do ten sloooooowwwwwww strokes of your cock and one very hard punch to your balls. You know, the stomach dropping kind of punch. Then do 10 more slow strokes and go about your day. Wait at least 15 minutes before taking another "break".

If you are interested in a potential reduction, take extra "breaks" today. At the end of the day, you can check the spoiler to see your reward. If you peek early, you forfeit your chance for a reduction.
Spoiler:
If you completed 11-15 extra breaks, you can reduce a future task by 50xthe number of extra breaks you took. If you completed 15-19 total breaks, you can skip a future task altogether. If you completed 20+breaks today, you can reduce your time in the thread by 2 days.

Bunnies- Complete 15 "breaks" with 2 punches each. You do not quality for the reduction.

If you are locked/cannot stroke: Complete the task as written and either pet your cage OR stroke an imaginary cock next to your actual cock. Complete 2 punches per break.
I only completed 5 extra breaks and did not qualify for any of the reductions. Thank you for the slooow dare

Quote:
Everyone- the next 3 times you go to the bathroom do 15 busts right before you use the toilet.
This dare was quite fun and I had to be more quiet with my busts before I used to toilet and so they weren't as intense but still very enjoyable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
I would simply like everyone to do 100 busts with their least favorite tool/implement they’ve used for busting so far. Zctt can double that...
This was 100 busts with the wooden spoon for me! I alternated the ball that I struck each time and so it hurt less than doing a large amount to a single ball but it was still with the wooden spoon!

Thank you for the tasks Emmyred, Babygirlblackout, and knorke and I am definitely working on reporting more often!

I too vote Babygirlblackout to become royalty. And I also realized that I had long overstayed my 5 days here so I am asking to leave the thread for a bit and rejoin later.

a shy, subby femboy (21/M) who deserves lots and lots of punishment

PM Dares!

am new here, but dont be gentle

please PM me threads you think are cool! (am bored)

kik absurdlyso
absurdlyso is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to absurdlyso for this post: