View Single Post
Old 02-18-2021, 01:48 PM   #39
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanB View Post
1) Please describe for me what it feels like for you to edge and to be denied.
2) What is your punishment for slipping over the edge?
3) What is your most / least favorite outfit to masturbate / edge?
4) Can I ask you go give me edges? ;-)
1) Being edged and denied is a huge turn on for me. Knowing that my pleasure and release is in the control of someone else is so hot. They get to decide how I touch myself, what I wear. The feeling of someone having this power over me and begging for permission to cum makes me really wet. When they deny orgasm, I feel powerless and that makes me weak in my knees not knowing how long will I be not given permission to cum!

Already answered 2nd ques.

3) Most favourite outfit to edge: naked, minimum clothes with no underwear
Least fav: fully clothed

4) Since you have me 4 questions, you can have 4 edges from me

As I answered 3 questions, I edged 3 times.

Edge count: 43

I needed friction and so I humped a pillow for these 3 edges. I just love the rubbing of the fabric of my shorts against my sensitive throbbing clit and wet pussy. My white shorts have a significant wet spot now and I hope it doesn't leave a stain.

I still have the scarf tied around my panty gag.

I need more edges to become desparate to cum again!! I have been in denial for more than 12 hours and I am so turned on that I am getting goosebumps all over my body!

Make me desperate to cum xo

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Drippingsub for this post: