Thread: Fiction: Sarah gets owned
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 04:53 PM   #13
risks

Just another small chapter who imagined me uploading twice in just a few days. Glad to see everyone is enjoying it hopefully I can get the next chapter up quickly. - Risks

Chapter 5

“Sarahhhhh!’ Sarah woke up to hearing her name being shouted from downstairs by her mum. It was the weekend she looked down at her phone SHIT she was an hour late she was already supposed to have been at Emma’s house an hour ago. Sarah dragged her feet downstairs and her eyes burst open in shock Emma was there. “Morning sleepy head” said Emma in a sweet voice. “What's going on?” asked Sarah in a sleepy and confused voice.
“We are supposed to be hanging out today, remember?” said Emma. Sarah’s mum interrupted them “why don’t you go in the kitchen and I will make Sarah some breakfast’. All three of them walked into the kitchen mostly it was just Emma and Sarah’s mum talking. Sarah was sitting wondering what was going on, why was Emma in her house and why was she acting so nice all of a sudden.

After Sarah had eaten her breakfast her and Emma went upstairs to her room. As soon as the door was closed Emma said “right get naked and where do you keep your underwear’. Sarah stopped dead in her tracks and could only reply with “what?”. Emma looked annoyed and replied “get naed and where do you keep your underwear don’t make me ask a third time’. Sarah pointed to the draws on the other side of the room and slowly unbuttoned the top on her PJ shirt as Emma watched. Sarah then opened her top, took it off and threw it on the bed not even bothering to cover her boobs Emma had seen them enough already. Emma nodded her head in approval and turned around and started digging around in the chest of drawers looking through Sarah's underwear. Sarah took off her shorts, put them on the bed next to her top and then sat on the bed naked waiting for Emma to tell her what to do next. ‘Right put these on’ said Emma throwing a black lace bra and matching black thong at Sarah. “Surprised you want me to wear underwear” said Sarah in a slightly sarcastic tone. Emma walked over to Sarah and gave her a quick sharp slap to the pussy. “I was testing you bitch now where do you keep the rest of your clothes”? Asked Emma with a cheeky grin.
“They are in the wardrobe” said Sarah and she then began to put on the black thong. Emma had a quick look through the wardrobe and picked out a flowy dress that cut off just before the knees. The two girls went downstairs, put on their shoes, said goodbye to Sarah’s mum and left the house to head to Emma’s house.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to risks for this post: