Thread: Fiction: Sarah gets owned
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 07:49 PM   #1
risks

Default Sarah gets owned

Hey so after how well my Lexi's sub story was received I decided to write another story. If you like this first chapter you may like my other story if you haven't checked it out yet.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=386149

Chapter 1

A shirt dropped and fluttered to the ground followed by a skirt, a bra and panties Sarah was completely naked in the girls changing room at school. It was 4pm no one was left in the changing room the volleyball team had all changed and left and she was all alone. Sarah took out her phone camera and took a photo from the neck down not showing her face. Just as the phone was taking the picture the door slammed open and Emma walked in. “What the fuck are you doing?” laughed Emma as she pulled out her phone as quick as lightning and started taking as many photos as possible as Sarah tried to quickly cover up and put on her clothes. “Please please don’t share those photos pleasee” pleaded Sarah.
“First your going to tell me what the fuck your doing in here and if you even slighlty lie to me these pictures are getting posted online” said Emma. Sarah and Emma didn’t really talk that much they knew each other's names but they were in completely different social groups. Sarah sighed and fell back to sit on one of the benches in the changing room she knew she was fucked. “Okay so basically for a few days I’ve been talking to this guy online and he gives me tasks to do and then I send him pictures of the tasks. It kind of... turns me on” said Sarah as she looked down at the ground. “Okay okay” said Emma looking up at the ceiling thinking. After a minute of thinking she said “right bitch give me your number” Sarah looked back at Emma puzzled “what?” she replied.
“Give me your fucking number or these pics go online” threatend Emma. Sarah gave Emma her number. Emma went across the room and picked up the shorts that she had left there and as she walked past Sarah she slapped her on the back of the head “see you tomorrow” she said as she left.

Sarah got home and she was shaking she had no idea what to do. Why did Emma want her number what was going on. Sarah stayed up late in case Emma would text or ring her but she didn't. Sarah finally fell asleep at 1am. Sarah woke up to her phone buzzing in the morning. There was a text from a number that wasn’t saved to her phone it had to be Emma. The text said “don’t wear any underwear today or else!!”. Sarah had to read the text again to make sure she was reading it correctly. The dress code was strictly dresses for the girls and what if some wind whipped up her skirt and everyone saw. Sarah decided she had no choice after having breakfast she got dressed just leaving her room without underwear underneath her skirt made her feel weird. As Sarah left the house she could feel a slight breeze on her pussy and it made her a little wet. Sarah walked through the school door she let out a sigh of relief as she wouldn’t have any chance of the weather fucking up her skirt. As Sarah sat down for her first class she felt the cold chair against her naked ass. As the teacher was reading out names she was thinking about how exposed she was when Emma walked in on her in the changing room these thoughts in her head started to make her pussy drip she quickly snapped back to reality as she felt a little bit touch her leg. She tried to sneakily wipe the chair so that no one would notice if she had to stand up. 40 minutes later Sarah looked at the clock class would end in 10 minutes and her next class would be with Emma...

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES

Last edited by risks; 08-13-2020 at 07:04 PM.
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to risks for this post: