View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 07:10 PM   #6
wme

"Alright, now," Erika said, "First, I will give you a choice. Do you want to wear jeans, a skirt, or a dress? Choose carefully." I picked the obvious choice for me. "I will wear jeans." I said.

"Alright," Erika began. "Since you are wearing jeans, I can't give you panties, otherwise the lines will show, so I need to get you a thong. I have this cute pink one that will look perfect on you." She handed me the thong which I put on my smooth legs, and got a boner quickly to the sense of it. "We need to hide that, I will give you some meds for that later. Now, these skinny jeans should fit you perfectly. Try not to squabble in them." She helped my get into the jeans, and pulled them up my legs, giving me a tight feeling. After they were secured, she pulled my thong up my back. "Don't be frightened, it's part of the punishment. I forgot to mention about your breast forms. You really will need them, so before you came home, I ordered a pair of size D overnight. We won't be able to try on your bras, shirts, or dresses, because they all have to do with breast size. For today, you'll just be wearing my DD padded bra and a t-shirt." She put them on me. Now my dick felt like an elephant tusk. Erika grabbed a headband, and pulled my long hair back. "You know, I always thought you'd make a pretty girl. Even if you didn't wear makeup. You have long hair, soft tender cheeks (front and back), and most of all, you have a girls face. Mom must have given you a lot. Yes, she sure did. I don't think you'll need makeup for this shopping trip. No. You are good to go." Come on now, lets get in the car."

YOU CAN SCREW ME UP BUT YOU CAN'T PIN ME DOWN