View Single Post
Old 11-28-2021, 03:07 AM   #11
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Best questions 🥵

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
What was your most humiliating sexual experience? (Details please!)
I was staying at my cousins place for a couple of days. Her roommate is very hot and since I'm so horny, I made a thread on GD for tasks to expose or humiliate me. I did such kinky tasks, hidden and in semi open, trying to be discreet and not get caught. I was watching a movie with him alone at 't night and the dare told me to rub my clit under my blanket. I wasn't wearing panties. I somehow started playing with myself and suddenly he caught me right in the act. I don't think I've ever been so humiliated, getting caught while rubbing my clit under my dress sitting right next to him.

What was your first time naked in front of someone for their or your own sexual enjoyment?
In college, when I had sex for the first time ever with my then boyfriend

What have you done for sexual enjoyment (your own or someone else’s) that you are most ashamed of?
I had once written "X's sub' on my tits with a black permanent market for a guy (X) I was hooking up with then. It took almost a week for the ink to wear off. I had to use such specific clothes that covered the ink and I was extremely ashamed of it till the time it was completely gone. I've hated body writing ever since. Never again.

What was your most embarrassing moment?
I was with a guy at his place for some work. I thought that he was into me because I kept getting hints. So when I got the chance, I leaned over to kiss him but he was surprised and pulled away saying that he wasn't at all interested in me. Got so embarrassed that I couldn't even look at him ever again.

What is your second most humiliating sexual experience?
Another one of my GD chronicles xD According to a thread task for public dares, I was in uni library. I was wearing a tight short skirt. I went into the library washroom and pulled my panties to my thighs. Then I inserted a sharpie in my ass. I was ordered to walk back to my dorm with the sharpie deep in my ass and my panties pulled down, just above the hem of my shirt. While I walked back, a guy from my uni saw me and took my picture. He then made me walk the same way to his place and I had to be his sub. That walk to his place itself was so humiliating and my pussy kept leaking with juices.

What is a question you hope we don’t ask?
To describe my tits or nipples. I don't know what is it but a guy made me do that once and that gave me a feeling I can't explain but I hated it.

Details are fun! Without good details I will consider the questions not answered!
Thankyou for these questions! Just reading them had me squirming in my bed. So I had to edge a little before answering them.

I completed 5 edges and then I had to stop or I wouldn't be able to stop myself from cumming.

Then I started answering your questions. Just typing those answers has made me so wet and my nipples are so hard! I thought I'd cum even without touching myself.

Edge count: 22
Spank count: 40 each.

I don't think I can edge right now because I'm so close. But maybe I'll try one or two. I want to do some spanks but my roommates are still sleeping so I need to figure out how to spank my ass without waking them up!

I want to cum but I'm not desperate yet so let's add on more!

Keep them coming xx

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote