View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 10:09 AM   #644
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertzui View Post
I am willing to negotiate, it sounds like a fair exchange if you do it Blindfolded and without stimulating yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
I'll willing to accept qwertzui's suggestion, if you tell yourself you are a DUMB BUNNY for agreeing to it at least 5 times during the task.
Good morning all! Started the day off with a 30 minute pee delay as I logged into my work laptop with a bottle of water to go along with it. Then I've been wrapped up in work until now. Clearly I should wait until I'm awake again to make my offers as multiple negotiations came in. To be fair, since the rules state I need 2 people to accept, I am going to accept the first 2 negotiations that came through. As soon as I am able today, I will kneel on uncooked rice for 15 minutes, while blind, and verbally reminding myself of my stupidity, after that time, I will remove 30 minutes from my pebble task.

That being said, I feel I need to remind you of a rule. IF you are not accepting outright, and instead offering a negotiation for acceptance, the rules state you are not allowed to use a keyword during that negotiation post.

Since this is a new rule for a new task, I am going to be lenient and give very light punishments.
  • qwertzui, you will spend 15 minutes blinded.
  • Blue, you will write LOSER in scrabble tile format on the bottom of your left foot (familiar?)

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote