View Single Post
Old 08-31-2023, 08:11 PM   #1
germagrimes

Exclamation control my underwear!

TLDR: reply with a type type/pair of underwear i have, and i must keep wearing it until the next person posts with a different pair.

I had the idea for a thread where anyone can decide what pair of underwear i have to wear until another person decides on a new pair. they can specify how long or pick multiple if they want, but if not, i must keep wearing the same pair, no matter what. i can bump the thread once a week if nobody changes it.
I am not allowed to wash the pair while im wearing it, and can only take it off to shower or use the bathroom.

some underwear i have includes: anything in a wedgie, oversized boxers, tighty whitys, compression shorts, commando, jockstrap or sports cup.

or you can be specific if you want, link to what i have in sig

My dare wardrobe!
www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97371

Likes: underwear, socks, wedgies, jockstrap/cup, clothing, degradation, light piss, bathroom stuff, punishment

dislikes/punishments: toothpaste, gags, chastity, some piss tasting, outdoor, hidden public, pain, long wedgies, hard to clean up, messy, long term

limits: edging/orgasms any photos/videos, crossressing, full public, shit, anything i feel uncomfortable with
germagrimes is offline   Reply With Quote