View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 11:22 AM   #2
Norman69

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonRK View Post
This is my take on uncurios' Agree to be bullied thread https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=412301

The basic concept is the same, you can sign up here by posting saying you agree to be bullied for a certain amount of time + your Kik. Anyone can then message you on kik or getdare, or find other ways to bully you. Anything has to stay within limits and no exposure / blackmail unless explicitely allowed by the bullied.

Remember: These people are not signing up to be slaves, they don't have to do everything you tell them so you will have to get creative. Call them names, maybe threaten them with things (within reason of course). For namecalling / insults, pm dares are usually a good place to find what kind of names fit the person you are bullying.

For example what you could sent to someone could be something like "Hey (insulting name), (insert what you want them to do, can be sexual like stripping and sending picture if within limits, or maybe smack their own balls 100 times, or something non-sexual) or I will send your worst pm dare 5 times!" (threats related to pm dares are great since you can actually do what you threaten and they usually don't say no to their own pm dares)

Another thing you could do is for example flooding someone with pm dares, or even better, team up with other people, so they don't come who is the culprit and you will be safe from getting your own flood of pm dares.

Let's see how this goes, I agree to be bullied until I opt out through a message in this chat.
Intresting I am in for next 24 hours
Kik: Norman69_

Credits:- Kik:wetting.nerd

Limits: Permanent,extreme pain,Blood,Family,Public,CrossDressing,Too long dares,poo,Pics
Kik:-Norman69_
Norman69 is offline   Reply With Quote