View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 06:26 PM   #63
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

I walk out onto the stage peering out at the ways I could end up getting messy. I say my numbers 24, 69, 99 and 100 hoping that I can get lucky for my team. Number 24 changes into Custard pie to the butt. We don't get a good start! Babygirlpoopdiaper goes and gets the pie and rushes back to slam it into my butt. The custard soaks through my shorts and my butt is now damp

Next up, number 69 changes to glue and glitter pie to the face which seems like it could just be the worse one!! It is slapped into my face and the thick glue leaves me extremely sticky with the glitter making me sparkle. Number 99 reveals 100 points to my team and I celebrate. Lastly number 100 spins around revealing a bucket of orange gunge over my head! The bucket is empties on my head soaking me completely with sticky slime. I walk back to the team not sure how to feel as I am completely messed!!

We end the round on 500 points, 400 behind Yellow and 100 ahead of pink. I start thinking about possible forfeits of finishing last dreading what could happen before I am asked to pick a number between 1 and 12. I quickly shout out 6 and await the next round.
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote