Thread: A mixed bag
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 04:59 AM   #17
nipple slave
getDare Sweetheart

What's your favorite ice cream flavour?
Vanilla

What does your ideal sex partner look like?
Honestly, someone that looks like Ramona Flowers from Scott Pilgrim

What's the last thing you learned?
How to build a desktop PC

Your thoughts on anal?
I think it feels good, but I haven't gotten to experience anything much bigger than a few sharpies

When was the last time you got drunk? How was it?
Don't drink so N/A

Describe the first time you had sex with a name of a song, book or a movie.
Also N/A because I'm a virgin

Your earliest childhood memory?
As far as I know my earliest memory is when I broke my leg at a really young age, though I don't recall how old I was exactly

What was the best dare you did on this site?
My favorite dare that I've received from someone on this site would have to be the edging task I recently got from AngelicSinner.

The task was this: Let's start with a nice little dose of pain to those sensitive little nipples of yours. Start with 5 minutes of playing with them, rubbing, pinching, pulling, rolling, flicking, you get the gist. After your first bit of fun you will masturbate for one minute for me. Than you will repeat the nipple play for 4 minutes, than you will masturbate for two minutes. After repeat the nipples play for three minutes, than masturbate for three minutes. Now repeat the nipple play for 2 minutes but forget being gentle about it. Be nice and rough for me please. And as a reward you now get to masturbate for 4 minutes. Now repeat the rough play again for 1 minute, hopefully they're nice and sore by now. With your throbbing and aching little nipples you now get to masturbate until you complete an edge for me.

If you could keep any animal as a pet, what species would you pick and why?
A 3 toed sloth, because I like the way they look. They also live pretty long so they're like a lifelong friend.

You broke a major law. The judge sentences you to six weeks of a) daily whipping b) orgasm denial c) Giving daily oral sex to people whose gender/sex you're not attracted to d) no access to personal hygiene. Which one do you pick and why?
I've always wanted to know how it feels to be whipped, so my gut tells me to go with that one

How many books do you own and what genres are they?
I own around 30 books. It's a mixture of fantasy and apocalyptic books.

Likes:Nipple Torture, Spanking, cbt, edging, outdoors/hidden public, risk of getting caught, rules, varying degrees of pain, humiliation, degradation, pet play, funishments

Limits: Family, friends, full public nudity, consuming pee/poop, bodily fluids of any kind really, permanent marks, shaving, pics/videos

PM Dares

Nipple torture and Denial thread
nipple slave is offline   Reply With Quote