View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 11:41 PM   #27
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by carelessprogram View Post
Why reply if you hate this thread?

The problem you mention is another one, if it bothers you why don't YOU make a thread about that problem and come with suggestions to fix it instead of making me do it?

However, both problems might have to do with each other. People don't register because they don't think this is a safe place? Just thinking aloud right now.

But yeah, getdare loses members I guess. At least the ads section became a lot less busy. In the past, the whole first page was filled with posts from the last 24 hours. Now it's filled with posts from the last 3-4 days. We will never know I guess, but I wouldn't be surprised if part of the problem are the things I already mentioned in this thread.
yea your really enjoying playing the victim too much. So what college taught you to place your responsibility on other people? I'm telling you right now, nobody gives a shit, about you crying. Either you have fun on the site, or you can look for excuses not too. Your happiness is your responsibility, if your not happy, don't blame others.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote