View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 05:44 PM   #24
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

I'm not sure what you expect to happen.

- You complain about reactive modding but most sites are reactively modded (included Youtube and other major sites) as the amount of content far exceeds what any set of moderators can look through. Use the report function, stuff gets done (I have so I know the moderators do things).

- You complain the site isn't safe yet you've been told the only viable alternative is to verify all members (otherwise it's your word against someone else's). Welcome to the internet where people lie, pretend to be someone else and generally aren't very nice. Self verify or find an alternative site that does (Some Reddit subforums, some Discord channels). That's the beauty of the internet - choice.

- You complain about the GDPR implementation (or lack of) and various technical issues with the site. I agree more here as the site runs on out-dated software and I get the impression things like deleting members, improving security just aren't easily implementable. KinkTalk (the sister site) migrated to a newer version and seemingly had to delete everything in order to do that (blogs, posts, etc). It's lost a fair share of it's community so I guess the cons outweigh the benefits. In terms of cookie reminders, I'm sure not missing them. In terms of lack of security (supposed) then I use a separate email address, separate password only for this site and don't share private info. Take sensible precautions as you should on any Kink site. If a member being hassled and needs to delete a profile for a moral reason I trust the moderators to help as best they can. Not because of some wacky EU law that everyone in the world has to follow but because it's the moral thing to do.

If you don't like GetDare you're arguing with the wrong crowd. It's imperfect but so are most sites. Don't like it? Find somewhere you do feel safe and like elsewhere on the billions of sites on the internet or make your own. Continuing to argue your point to the converted, however logical or correct you think you are, really is a waste of time. You've had answers to your problems, you don't like them. There's nothing else productive that's going to happen.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to PrincessJessica for this post: