View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 03:12 PM   #36
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt1995 View Post
I have had more time than I previously thought so will be able to write a part sooner than expected. These are the votes at time of writing.
A - 0
B - 5
C- 2

I arrived at Katie's at seven, to find Jake and James already waiting with Katie outside. James had the large tent over his muscular shoulder, whilst Jake held two crates of twenty beer bottles a piece with apparent ease. On my back was a rucksack - in it my sleeping bag, wash hit and a random assortment of equipment I had needed for a recent expedition.
'Since the two Olympus brothers are showing off,' Katie said, 'All you have to carry up is this.' She passed me a large litre bottle of vodka.
'Okay,' I said, 'Let's roll.'

We began to walk up the considerable hill, towards the field near the top which Katie planned to use. We chatted as we walked.
'So, guys, what's the plan for tonight?' Jake asked.
'Well, girls,' Katie responded, 'I've got some cards, and we've got enough alcohol to make us vomit out our guts onto drystone walls.'
'I thought we could have some good old dares,' I said.
'Dares?' James asked, 'Aren't we a bit old for them?'
'Well James,' I said, 'If you're going to be a pussy...'
'I am certainly not a pussy. I am nothing to do with pussies,' James said.
Jake laughed. 'I'm up for it. I was always the best at dares back when I was at sleepovers and stuff growing up. I'd always go further than anyone else would... well... dare to go.'
'That's fighting talk there Jakey,' Katie said. 'I'll be daring you to the limit tonight...'

We continued to chat, lessening as the hill took our breath and our energy, and made it to the top field by around eight, just as the light was beginning to fade. I had originally met the twins in scouts, and as such we had the tent up in a matter of minutes, and were soon sat inside the gratifying spacious tent, all sipping from bottles of beer.
'Matt,' James asked out of nowhere, 'Truth or Dare?'
'Truth,' I responded instinctively. I knew how it went. Low stakes to start with, then build things up slowly.
'When did you last masturbate?' James asked.
'That's a disgusting question James!' Katie exclaimed.
'That's nothing,' Jake said. 'That's a normal conversation for guys.'
'Well fine,' I replied, 'It's been ages, 'cause we've had my cousins over and I've had to share a room with a fifteen year old who I barely know. No opportunities. So, like two and a half weeks.'

'Bloody hell,' James said, 'I don't think I've gone that long since my age hit double figures...'
'Pervert,' Katie laughed.
'Well I'm sorry if I didn't want to circle jerk with my cousin...'
'Technically it would be more of a line jerk,' Jake cut in. 'Unless you let your little brother in on the action.'
'Now that's disgusting,' I replied, 'He's only thirteen years old.'
'You say that,' Jake said, 'But I've told you before about when I walked in on him wanking when I was at your house last month.'
'Yes,' I said glumly, not wanting to hear the story again.
'And I swear for thirteen he has a big...'
'ENOUGH!' I interrupted, half-angry and half-amused. 'Katie - truth or dare?'
'Truth,' she answered.

'How many guys have you slept with?'
'None,' she said without hesitation or shame. 'I'm waiting for the right one. Now time for you, big man. You talk the talk but do you walk the walk. Truth or dare?' She looked at Jake.
'Dare.'
'Okay... Take your shirt off.'
'Please...' Jake laughed. He quickly pulled off his shirt. I tended not to play sport with the twins so my chances to see them shirtless were fairly limited. Anyone would say that Jake had an incredible physique - like a cross between a model and a bodybuilder. Without tensing, his abs were defined and his pecs were firm and rippling. He had the V-shaped back so many people yearned for, as well as the defined V-lines on his stomach. He truly was the complete package. 'I think you underestimate how un-body conscious athletes are. Okay, bro, you're next...'

'Give me your best shot. Truth.'
'Maybe Matt was right. Maybe you are a pussy... Nevertheless, my question to you is... who has the bigger cock, me or you?'
'What?' James said, 'How the fuck would I know that?'
'Because we frequently are naked in front of each other and have shared the same room for eighteen years. Of course you know.'
'Well I suppose... It's me.' James smiled.
'Bullshit,' Jake said, 'It's obviously me.'
'Now that is fighting talk,' I said. 'I think we need to work out who's telling the truth.'
'Work out...' Katie said. 'How are we supposed to do that?'
'Isn't it obvious?' I said, 'We look...'
'Well this is elevating quickly...' Jake said, 'But I know I'm right so what's the harm?'

'Okay,' James said, sweat across his brow. 'What happens to the person who is wrong?'
'A forfeit.' I said.
'Okay,' Jake agreed.
'So James says his cock is bigger than Jake's.' I outlined.
'I do.' James agreed.
'And Jake says that his cock is bigger than James'.'
'It is.' Jake said.
'And so whoever is wrong does the forfeit? You both agree.' They nodded. 'Swear?'
'We do.' They replied in an almost stereotypical twin unison. 'But what's the forfeit, Matt?'

'The forfeit is that...' I said, knowing they'd stupidly already agreed to do it.

A) 'The loser strips completely.'
B) 'The loser has to blow the other to orgasm.'
C) 'The loser has to shave all hair from the neck down.'

Please vote now. Thanks for reading.

Matt
Can you write all the branching paths...I know they would’ve never be fullly don ebut I want to see the actions taken

Likes and limits.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89045

punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote