View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 04:43 PM   #32
matt1995

Default Jake, James, Katie and I: Part 5

A - 1
B - 3
C - 2
D - 3
Split vote, so I'll decide on D. Long time without posting - but I'm back. Sorry for the wait. Make sure to vote.

I didn't know what else to do as I knelt on the tent canvas, naked and cum-splattered, and the young man looked on at us. I moved my hand towards my boxers and tried pulling them on.
'I don't think you'll be needing those where you're going,' the farmer said, 'Out the tent, as you are.'
I swallowed hard. What was I to do? I stood up, and was first out the tent. The twins followed, similarly nude, and Katie made her way up to follow them.
'No need for those, love.'
'What?' Katie's voice was quiet.
'The clothes. The jeans and thong. Off with them. Now.' Katie didn't hesitate, and pulled off her jeans, thong and sock in one movement. Her shaved pussy came into view, and looked amazing, as did her cute round bum. She crawled out of the tent on all fours, and stood up. The four naked teenagers in front of the man.
'Where are we going?' I asked.
'To… somewhere.'
'Where?'
'Never you mind,' the young man said. 'Where I tell you.'
'And what if we don't,' Jake asked. ' 'Cause there's four of us and one of you…'
'Then this will come into play', the man said in his thick accent, raising a metal pole so we could just see it in the half life. 'This is a cattle prod, and has different settings so I can move my cows easily. If you annoy me, you get a shock.'
'Bullshit,' Jake said, and walked towards him. I had to admire Jake - he was naked in the middle of the field being threatened by a stranger - and without pausing he walked towards the young man. Jake was big and powerful, and his aggressive presence would scare most people away. The young man didn't hesitate. He jabbed Jake sharply in the stomach with the cattle prod, pressing a button on the handle at the same time, and Jake instantly screamed and fell to his knees.
'You shouldn't try and piss me off, boy...' the man said. 'Now all of you start walking up the hill and you,' he said to Jake, who was still panting on his knees, 'Can go up on your hands and feet, like a good horse, with me on your back…'
For a moment it looked as if Jake would argue, but then, glancing at the cattle prod, got into position as if a sprinter about to set off, presenting himself to be mounted. 'All of you walk in single file and no talking. Or else this little bitch,' he gestured to Jake, 'Gets 500 volts.'
We did as we were asked as he mounted Jake and we set off up the hill. The tent, all our clothes and belongings inside, was left behind and the four naked teenagers, and our armed captor, made our way up the hill. Jake, the consummate athlete, did incredibly well as he carried the man up the hill with minimal panting, his arse up in the air. There was a degree of tense fear among us and also, although we probably wouldn't admit it, of excitement. Some people get aroused by almost being caught; we had taken it to the next level.
After about fifteen minutes we reached a small barn and, without instruction, made our way inside.
'Line up,' the man said, as he dismounted Jake. He pointed into the darkness of the barn. We made our way, in the dim moonlight, into a line. Jake's back cracked as he got used to standing up straight again. The double doors closed and we were cast into darkness and there was a silence. There was the sound of blowing and suddenly the barn was illuminated as the farmer lit an old fashioned gas lamp. The barn had several hay bales throughout and two crossed supporting beams opposite the door. The floor was covered in straw. Other than us, the barn was empty.
'You will call me 'Sir'' The farmer suddenly said, hanging up the lamp and pacing backwards and forwards in front of us. 'Is that clear?'
'Yes sir!' we replied as one, and got an affirming smile. The usually rebellious twins were placid; Jake through memory of the cattle prod and James through the site of his brother's pain.
'I am your master. I will set you tasks. The first task is simple,' he declared, pulling off his shirt. His physique was not quite that of the typical jock, built in the gym and honed with supplements, but rather one of power and practicality. This man clearly had a physically hard job, which he could clearly cope with. He had a large chest, and barrel stomach and big powerful shoulders. Whilst wearing his fleece he had seemed rather diminutive, but in the current situation he seemed almost omnipotent. The cattle prod seemed to crackle in his grip. 'You each have to bring me to orgasm.' He pulled down his jeans in a simple move revealing a semi-erect large and quite hairy cock. 'Each of you have one minute and you must make me cum, or else there's a punishment. The order is decided by whomever wraps his or her lips around my cock first.'
There was a pause. Suddenly Jake and James dove forward towards our master. James was quicker and pushed his brother out the way, quickly beginning to give fast paced head to the man. Katie and I looked at each other, a combination of despair and fear on our faces. This might not be easy. Traces of my cum and the twins were still on our faces. The man simply stood there, one hand on the back of James' head, surveying his people. A slight twitch and biting of the lip, not more than forty seconds after he had started, signalled the first orgasm. I moved forward quickly but Jake was ready and, bigger and more powerful than me, got there first, barely moments after his brother had relinquished it. I fell back for a moment, and looked again at Katie.
Jake moved back with us, a trickle of white fluid dribbling down his chiselled chin.
The dilemma was clear; I could easily push my way past Katie, and if I did I would have a much better chance of making the master cum and avoiding the forfeit. But could I cope with sending my best friend to the uncertain punishment whilst I remained high-and-dry. Vote:

A) After Jake, push my way forward so that I have a better chance at bringing the master to orgasm for the third time in as many minutes.

B) After Jake, allow Katie to go next. She has less knowledge and experience with cocks, and so it'll give her better chance. Even if I go last, there's a chance I could make master cum. If not, maybe I could endure the forfeit.
matt1995 is offline   Reply With Quote