View Single Post
Old 03-10-2023, 08:40 AM   #5
VsubT

Thank you all for the tasks. Please keep them coming!

I will look to do as many as possible tomorrow and I will send proof on Snapchat if anyone is interested? DM me about that.

1 - That will be quite interesting… I won’t be buying loads as I dont want to waste stuff but I have never brought condoms in a shop before 😳 That’s mainly due to the awkwardness so it should be an interesting experience.

2 - I’m sure I’ll get a funny look for this one but at least I’ll be responding and not being rude I guess. Haven’t barked much before either so might need a quick practice first 😬

3 - I will have a think about this one although it probably won’t be on I do tomorrow. I have just brought some new toys so might have to wait a few weeks for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_af1996 View Post
While going out shopping go to a grocery store grab a basket and you are only allowed to buy dick shaped objects (fruits and veges mainly) and last but not least a packet of condoms
Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
While you are home for the evening and getting the food delivery, you can only speak in barks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchvirgin1995 View Post
Go panty shopping and buy 3 pair of panties in 2 different lingerie stores. Make photosnof you there and the receipt.

I’m also a locked sub from time to time with a master controlling when I’m locked

Likes - Piss, CBT, Sissy, Humiliation & Much More.

Limits - Findom, Permanent & Illegal.

I have - Pegs, Mini Butt Plug, String, Viabrating Bullet Toy, 4.5 Inch Dildo, Pinwheel, Nipple Clamps, Leather Paddle, White/Black/Grey Briefs, White Socks, White G String, White Mesh Boxers, Black Jock & Purple Lingerie.
VsubT is offline   Reply With Quote