View Single Post
Old 12-15-2020, 08:28 AM   #194
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Default Tasks

It so cool, that you keep it still going and write reviews here.

Some ideas:

Spanked delivery
You will write on your stomach "Spank Slut". He will spank your boobs with a whip or cane or etc 20 times each so, that it will leave some nice marks. (He can also choose, that you spank your tits yourself) You order some takeout food and you will go to the door with high heels and s short skirt. (nothing else).

Cum shoe
He will cum in your shoe before you go out/work etc. You must wear the shoe with cum until you get back home.

Tack Bra
Every decent slut should have a tack bra. You will prepare a tack bra. Find a bra, that is a bit small for you and you're not using and polster it up with tacks. (you will find insturction on the web). Bra ready, you will go to a shop (wearing the new tack bra) and bring whatever he wants. (dinner, booze etc) You will keep the tack bra for future dares.

My bottle of pee and free refill
I will pee in a bottle (at least 1l bottle) and I will drink until the end of the day only piss. I must drink at least one big zip every hour and one glass with every meal. If he sees the bottle is getting empty he may always refill it with his piss to keep you hydrated. By the end of the day, the bottle must be empty.
johank is offline   Reply With Quote