View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 02:08 AM   #188
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Some pup play coupons

1) Dog house (I wanted him to have to do something as a repercussion)
-For the 6 hours you are naked, not allowed on furniture, can only move by crawling, and much fetch anything for him. Upon completion the following night he is "in the dog house" and must sleep naked on top of the covers at the foot of the bed

Breeding time (req. 2x dollar store "large breed" dog collars and leashes... And a willing Jessica)
Jessica facilitates breeding the two prized pups. When ready both of you strip down to nothing but the dog collars and get on all fours. Jess puts the leash on you and leads you to any room she wants. Your leash is tied to something in the room and she goes and leashes bf and leads him to you. Jess directs him to do whatever foreplay she wants (lick pussy, make out, eat ass ect.) When ready jess leads him on the leash to breed you doggy style while she holds his leash. When done she can have him lick out your cum filled pussy or lead him away and come back to comfort you

Tail hole
He can have anal sex with you 3 times in the next 5 days. Butt, bf must be wearing the buttplug during the anal sex.. and gf gets to be the one to put the plug in him

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating
Nick wild is offline   Reply With Quote