View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 12:56 PM   #10
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by carelessprogram View Post
From your post I understand you've been in that situation yourself a few times, would you like to see that person to keep on posting here (don't know if it happened on getdare, but you get my point) and make more victims?
No, I did not enjoy seeing that person still posting on getDare... but as an adult I have to look at myself, my actions and what I did to get myself into the position I did.

I understand where you are coming from and your hypothetical situation is one people live. Is it fair? No. I don't think anyone is suggesting it is and a mod has said they would not delete any post "outing" the person in question.

I just refuse to allow myself to be a "helpless" victim and that it's someone else's fault. I'm a grown ass man and if I fucked up then that's on me. If I felt so strongly about gD's rules I have the right to leave in protest.

Like I said before, you make a fair argument, but you can only work with what you have and currently gD's rules clearly lay responsibility at your door not theirs... which I think is fair.

Loves, Likes & Limits