View Single Post
Old 09-21-2022, 07:15 PM   #9
sissycumeater

So following your request from my thread I was eager to see what tasks you had come up with! After about 10 minutes of going over each one and finding which one I thought suited me well I decided to go with your first task! This is my report back to you.

1) I had the option of a small or large butt plug to use and decided the large as I needed to punish myself anyway so didn't want it to easy and comfortable! After applying lube and lowering down feeling my ass griping it tightly finally felt it fully inside! I also decided to get fully naked and put on my cute grey thong.

2/3) I don't really read any books at all but thankfully have a few and just got one at random! Grabbed my phone and set out a chair against my wall and proceeded to sit down at which point once again the plug made its way deeper inside my ass. Ouch!

4) I closed my eyes turned the book around a couple of times flight it over a couple more times so I couldn't open it easily on page 1 as now I'm not sure if page 1 was at the front or back. I opened up on page 66 and set the timer for 33 minutes and proceeded to set up my phone to record myself.

5/6) I tied my legs to the chair with some ties I have for work which worked rather well! Then proceeded to read the two pages after the first page I looked up seeing my phone just recording me and felt a rush of humiliation knowing its recording me reading in my thong tied to a chair which although humiliating was rather a turn on!

7) did the same process with the book as before and opened up page 279! I hate slow strokes with a passion so 279 of them was so frustrating but I'm proving I'm a good boy so did as the task said and completed them and without cumming!

8) there was around 7 minutes or so left and I never knew how difficult it would be to not touch myself in such a state and to keep my hands behind my back was a real challenge in itself!

9/10) when the alarm went off it actually scared me made me jump up then down and with being scared I tensed up and that plug definitely made itself known! Jumping back down in my chair feeling it push once again deeper inside me. I kept the recording going as it was such a turn on untied myself slipped my thong off and kept the plug nice and deep inside my ass.

11) went and sat back down and proceeded to masturbate I came probably around the 20 minute mark as had some edges to finish which left around 13 minutes on the timer.

12) for the remaining 13 minutes I decided to continue the stimulation and see how much I could push myself! Which was intense but incredible about a minute in I needed to cum again but I thought this is going to be impossible so ruined the orgasm with such frustration but felt it was the right thing to do. I ruined in that 13 minute period about 7 orgasms by the end I was shooting complete blanks.

13) I removed the plug and sucked it nice and clean putting back on my clothes but this time with my thong instead of normal boxers.

14) unfortunately I don't have someone I trust to send a video of such nature to at the moment therefore I've kept it for my personal humiliation!

Just want to say a massive THANK YOU was definitely something different and unique and thoroughly enjoyed it until I was ruining and shooting blanks

Kik - a.johnson1298

I'm always looking to try new things and add to my likes!

Likes - orgasm control, cum eating & cum play, degrading & humiliation, sissification, pics, self facials

limits - family, scat, blackmail, face pic/audio

Toys/clothes - Two black silicone buttplugs 1x small 1x large and 1x vibrator. Pink, grey thongs a tight grey turtleneck bodysuit, red lace/silk basque, blue long sleeved silk/shiny bodysuit and some tights.
sissycumeater is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sissycumeater for this post: