View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 10:25 PM   #2306
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
@joe: You can do normal edges instead, but will have to add a day in denial in exchange.
Thanks for modification Ms Knorke! After a PM dare received yesterday (50 ball busts - thank You Ms!), I woke most aroused in anticipation of both the busts and the edges. Started with busts, 5 sets of 10 using wooden spoon, each set progressively harder, each set stinging more...., so balls were red and sore by the time I got to edges, and I was even more aroused!

I grabbed my espresso cup as I anticipated there woudl be leakage as horny as i was (am!). So with sore left nipple clamped, i knelt on a hard floor and started. Did not take long at all to reach 1st edge. Turning clamp 90 degrees, I really had to be careful on subsequent edges as i was so wanting to release.

About half way to 2nd edge, I was thinking, why wait any longer? I might as well cum and pay any penalty! But as I got closer to orgasm, I changed my mind and stopped at edge. I followed through with next 3 edges, squeezed some cum out after last edge and swallowed it, and stopped teasing for fear I woudl succumb to me desire to orgasm. I must say, that was closest I came to loosing it this denial period.

EDIT: Forgot to mention; I said the other day my wife was getting playful so possibility of her initiating. Well turns out, too late. She often gets playful right before her period and I did not realize it was time; now she is mentrating, so a week minimum before any hope she will help relive my tensions!

Thanks so much for edges and extra denial time Ms Knorke! I must say, this is most desperate I have been while denied!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1 [3/4]/2)

Last edited by pain slut joe; 11-27-2018 at 11:04 PM.
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote