View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 06:18 PM   #46
exslave

"Great, we are almost full !"

As I was taking some pictures of Elissa the guy that was fucking her kept on pounding until he orgasmed but luckily for Elissa he decided to pull out and cum on top of Elissa rather than inside her, once he was done the next guy got into position and fucked Elissa's ass instead of her pussy.

"New guys, if you do not have any STD, then you can fuck her without a condom and cum inside her, or outside on top of her if you prefer, you get to cum once and then the next person gets his turn" said Brittany to which the 5 new guys nodded while I was still taking pictures and a few other guys also started to record Elissa.

Even though Elissa was wearing the scarf as a gag you could easily hear her moan but we were not sure if it was from pleasure or pain as her ass was being pounded.

The guy seemed to take forever with pounding her ass resulting in Elissa to have an orgasm but he kept on pounding her

A little while later there was more knocking on the door to which Brittany opened the door and let in an other 4 guys.

"Great, I think we are all here now I invited some more people but they said they couldn't make it, so again, new guys, you get to fuck her until you cum once, no condom needed unless you have an STD, you can also cum inside her" said Brittany.

As Brittany was saying that I decided to go to the washroom to write an email to her and a few other people without others seeing that I was writing an email, I also set the email up as a delayed send and then went back to the group and took more pictures of Elissa.

The anal fucking guy finally finished and cummed inside Elissa's ass and so the next person got in line. He decided to fuck Elissa's pussy again and barely took any time before he unloaded inside her.

When the next guy, guy number 5, started to pound Elissa I heard Brittany and Elissa's phone ding to which Brittany's smile disappeared and went to her phone.

Quote:
Hello Brittany,

I see that Elissa is doing her punishment, I have a few tasks for you in the mean time that you will do one after the other.

Task 1: From now on, each time a guy cums inside Elissa's pussy you take off a piece of clothing, once naked and one more guy cums inside her, then you will start task 2.

Task 2: Allow anyone to fondle you and tell them they can, from now on, also tell them you will do more for each person that cums inside Elissa's pussy, say it was a dare. If one more guy cums inside Elissa's pussy you start task 3.

Task 3: Allow anyone to take pictures and videos of you without covering up. Next task when next person cums inside Elissa's pussy.

Task 4: Allow any of the guys there to fuck you once, your choice on condoms, if two other guys cum inside Elissa's pussy then start task 5.

Task 5: Allow any of the guys there to fuck you once more, no condoms this time, if two other guys cum inside Elissa's pussy then start task 6.

Task 6: From now on you can not wear skirts or dresses anymore, in other words, with the previous things already set in place, you will be bottomless at all times. If an other guy cums inside Elissa's pussy, start task 7.

Task 7: You will let any guy at work fuck you at any time of their desire. One more cum, next task.

Task 8: From now on you will be naked at work every day. One more cum, next task.

Task 9: You will be naked at all times from now on.

This is because you made Elissa do the punishment without condoms.
As Brittany read it she sighed and then started to count how many pieces she was wearing.

A skirt, two socks, a tank-top and a t-shirt and lastly some jewelry and hair tie but she wasn't sure if her master would see that as clothing.

With that in mind she then started to count, if all but one of the guys cummed inside Elissa's pussy from now on, then she would be on task 5 so now she was slightly worried.

When she put her phone down she then went back to watching Elissa get fucked to which guy number 5 unloaded inside Elissa and Brittany sighed as she casually took off one sock while guy 6 went to Elissa and positioned between her legs.

Before the guy pushed inside Elissa she seemed to be relieved, thinking the punishment was over as she only knew about 5 guys but then when the next guy pushed inside her she clearly seemed surprised and struggled a little before then starting to moan again as the guy moved his cock in and out of her pussy.

This guy decided to cum outside on Elissa covering her body with more cum to which the next guy got into position and started to pound her too.

Guy 7 ended up orgasming inside Elissa's pussy again to which Brittany took off her second sock and looked as guy number 8 went into position to fuck Elissa.

Brittany was hoping the guys would be cumming outside of Elissa more now that she had the task and luckily for her the 8th guy did just that, cummed on Elissa but not inside her.

Guy number 9 cummed inside Elissa's ass much to Brittany's relief, however, Brittany did not see that during his session I went over to some of the guys that still get a turn.

"I noticed that the other girl is taking off clothes when we cum inside the tied girl's pussy, you guys should cum inside the pussy and see how far she is taking it" I whispered to them to which they nodded resulting in guy number 10 to pound Elissa's pussy and eventually unload inside of her to which Brittany took off her t-shirt and each of the guys noticed this now too.

When guy 11 unloaded inside Elissa's pussy Brittany sighed and let her skirt drop to the floor making her be in nothing but a tank-top for what she believed her master would consider clothing.

Luckily for Brittany guy number 12 decided to pull out as he orgasmed covering Elissa's body some more.

Guy number 13 then started to pound Elissa who was clearly exhausted from the getting pounded and having multiple orgasms.

Right as this guy unloaded inside Elissa's pussy and Brittany took off her last piece of clothing there was some more knocking on the door.

"Who could that be?" she asked herself and looked puzzled around to see if anyone would know.

"You should probably get that, as you live here" said one of the guys to Brittany who sighed and walked, while naked, to the door and then opened the door slightly with the chain lock still being in place.

As she peered out the opening she made she saw a few of our male co-workers standing there.

"Yes, what do you want?" she asked puzzled wondering why they are there.

"We're here for the event" replied one of the guys.

"What event?" said Brittany hoping they would leave.

"The fucking of Elissa" replied an other guy quickly to which Brittany knew she had no choice.

"Oh, okay, give me a second" she said as she closed the door, unlocked the chain lock and then opened it up revealing her naked body to everyone.

As the guys walked in she saw that 8 more guys, all from work, walked in to which she sighed.

Brittany took the guys to the side for a moment.

"Okay, guys, who told you about this?" she whispered.

"We got an email" replied one guy to which he showed the email to Brittany.

The email had a picture of Elissa getting fucked attached to it and said

Quote:
This is Elissa from your work, if you wish to fuck her go to her address before the event ends as it is going on right now, you might also get a chance to fuck Brittany if you are lucky, if you do not know her address, then you are out of luck.
As Brittany read that she saw that the email was send from the email her master had set up for her and Elissa so she sighed.

"Okay, there are some rules" she started to say.

"We know, its in the email, you had to scroll down to see it, we can fuck any way we want, including without protection as long as we do not have an STD, we can also unload inside her but we can only cum once and then it is time for the next person" replied one of the new guys to which Brittany sighed as she was going to give them other rules where they could not unload inside Elissa's pussy.

"That's right, do you have any questions?" she asked next to which they all shook their head.

Brittany and the 8 new guys then walked closer to Elissa who was being pounded by guy 14 until he unloaded inside her pussy again to which Brittany sighed.

"Okay, guys, feel free to feel me up and for each person that unloads cum inside Elissa's pussy I will allow more things to happen." she said reluctantly.

Brittany was very distressed right now as not only were there now enough guys to get all the tasks done, it was clear that they now knew that she was letting more things happen when people cummed inside Elissa.

Now the real test came, would Brittany do what she was told and would the extra 8 guys follow an other rule that they did not tell Brittany about.

Much to Brittany's surprise guy 15 ended up unloading on top of Elissa rather than inside and so the first of the co-workers went over to Elissa and started to pound her pussy.

During the next 8 guys, who all ended up fucking Elissa's pussy and orgasmed outside of Elissa's pussy all the other guys kept on fondling and stimulating Brittany to multiple orgasms.

After they were all done and everyone except for myself, an exhausted Brittany and an exhausted and tied up Elissa, left we untied Elissa who was covered and filled with cum.

"That was exhausting, how many times did each of these five guys fuck me?" asked Elissa.

"Once each, but there were 23 guys in total, more arrived when you were tied up" replied Brittany.

"Oh, I see" replied a humiliated Elissa. "Anyone that knew me?" she asked.

"I don't know, they were all wearing masks as we told them to" lied Brittany.

"Right" said Elissa as she got up and went to the washroom.

A short time later she came out completely naked still and cleaned up from all the cum that was on her but it was still coming out of her pussy as she walked.

"So, Chris, as you were first with me, did you like my pussy?" Elissa asked.

"Yes, I did, it was great, I wish I had access to it more often" I replied.

"good that it was great, but why the fuck did you take off the condom and cum inside me? Due to that everyone else did too!!" she said with a slightly pissed tone.

"I was told to by Brittany, and as you can see, she ended up getting punished for that as she started to do things after she read something on her phone" I replied to which Elissa looked at Brittany who nodded.

"Oh, okay, then I can't really be mad at you" Elissa sighed "You can go home too now, we will clean up and rest and we will see you tomorrow" said Elissa to which I left the place after hugging the two naked girls goodbye.

The next day was Thursday so the girls would not be able to wear a blouse, so under their blazer or jacket they would have no clothes while at the same time they have to follow the other task that was set up and Ayumi would be naked all day and lastly Sarah would be exposed quite a bit too, the day would be an amazing day for what is to see.

Thursday Morning,

Chris got out of bed and went to work early anticipating the girls to be arriving any moment, especially Ayumi to which he .....
exslave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to exslave for this post: