Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Tuesday (Day 233 / 199)
Enemas 07 / 20

Punishment counter:
Spankings 450 / 450
Enemas 3 / 3

Whoops, I forgot my report on Friday

Well, last Thuresday evening I was done with my punishment and it was clearly a nice finale.
First Master removed my chastity belt and after I got filled Mistress plugged me with my tail-plug. Then I was crawling to the living room and had to stood on all fours on a yoga-mat.
Master stood over me and spanked my ass with both hands. As I was looking down I noticed the string of juice dangling between my legs which grew longer with every slap. I was fancinated by it so much that I totally lost count somewhere after the 30th slap. So Master decided to start all over again.
Maybe he was right as he supposed that I'm a hidden masochist, because I totally enjoyed that.
But after I released the enema and got washed I was kinda happy to be belted again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
He Pet, thanks for the updates! It is really special to have someone continue chastity and reports on it for such a long time!

I was wondering how you think about having your ass fucked. Would it feel like violating your chastity or would it just be humiliating being filled from that side?
Thank you

I don't think getting ass-fucked is violating my chastity. Many chastity-girls are "anal only" while secured. I clearly enjoy being filled from that side, it's such a nice gift and definitely not humiliating or dirty (if you clean propperly)

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pet Ra for this post: