View Single Post
Old 06-10-2023, 08:14 PM   #16
naughtylo

I was just punished by brat_tamer. He instructed me to dress in my volleyball uniform (black spandex shorts, dark red jersey, pink panties, and a bra). I had to pull my shorts down right below my panties. I then had to lower my panties as well, bend over my bed, and spank my bare ass with my hand 30 times, alternating cheeks every three swats. I had to lube my asshole and insert the opening of a water bottle, an squeeze the water into my anus. It was very strange, especially because it was my first enema. I held the water as best as I could before plugging my ass with a purple plug. I felt very full, and my anus wasn’t used to being stretched around my plug. i shifted foot to foot to try and ease the full feeling. that was followed up by 30 more hand spanks, again alternating every three swats. the worst part of the enema was the plug. i then had to use the studded side of my small leather paddle to apply 20 more spanks. it was painful, but i was very wet. sir called me a perverted masochist and informed me that i would be holding my enema for a total of 22 minutes (one for each day late I was on an assignment). I had to spank my ass harder, 30 more times with the paddle. At this point, my ass was getting pretty red, with small indents from the notches on the paddle. I then had to give myself 36 with the belt, 6 for each assignment I had missed. Those hurt quite a bit. It was my first time using the belt on myself. I released the enema, and it felt so strange coming out. My asshole is still tender from the plug, and my ass is red and sore. I must finish my assignments within a week or I will be belted again and receive a soapy enema. Thank you for punishing me.

PM Dares
naughtylo is offline   Reply With Quote