View Single Post
Old 11-06-2020, 04:51 PM   #141
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EleriB View Post
So I know it’s been a while since I’ve posted, and I hate to say this, but I think I sorta needed the break. My asshole was sore 24/7 and with everything here there wasn’t a day that it didn’t get abuse...I do feel I’m getting closer and closer to an anal orgasm! I think that’s all to update on, I have completed 272 of the addition 376 hours I have been assigned, so there is still time to add on! Again I apologize about my absence and thanks for making this fun everybody!
I feel like knowing your limits is awesome! No point of continuing if you end up breaking your ass, right? Since you said you're good w/some more tasks/time to add on try going 1 hour plugged while watching and listening through headphones compilation vids of women either experiencing forced/multiple orgasms, or whom are very 'vocal' about their anal impalement. You may fidget with the plug and pump it in/out of your self as you like but keep your eyes, ears, mind focused on the pros getting their asses blasted. Good luck on your anal escapades and keep prying your trunk open!

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote