View Single Post
Old 11-06-2020, 01:29 PM   #140
EleriB

So I know it’s been a while since I’ve posted, and I hate to say this, but I think I sorta needed the break. My asshole was sore 24/7 and with everything here there wasn’t a day that it didn’t get abuse. Three days ago I finished all my tasks, mainly the public plugging which took a lot longer than I was expecting. Most of the public plugging I didn’t by either spending time at a coffee shop doing some work or milling around the local mall and book store. I still can’t shake the naughty humiliating feeling of being plugged in public, especially as an order from other people. The nipple clamping was not pleasant either, I get getting to 10 or 15 min and wimping out and having to start again. The enemas have gotten easier as I’ve gone along, maybe partly because I don’t have as much to do. The assfucking I was assigned was definitely the most exciting part, as I do feel I’m getting closer and closer to an anal orgasm! I think that’s all to update on, I have completed 272 of the addition 376 hours I have been assigned, so there is still time to add on! Again I apologize about my absence and thanks for making this fun everybody!

Likes/Limits (I am still exploring, so anything not on here just assume I haven’t tried it)

Likes: Nipple play, anal, light spanking, short term orgasm control, double penetration, strict rules, scheduled tasks, denial play

Limits: Feet, piss/shit, public nudity, pics/video, blood, permanent, sex life interfering with social/work life

My wishlist: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/l...?ref_=wl_share
EleriB is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to EleriB for this post: