Thread: Fiction: The Camping Trip
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2020, 12:19 PM   #6
Whispering Dom

Part 5

As far as you’re concerned you’ve been walking for hours! People do this for fun? Really? You’ve tried to chat with Tristan, but it hasn’t seemed to go anywhere. At least the shoes don’t hurt now. Mind you, he did seem a bit concerned and looked at your feet for what seemed like a long time. You’d tried to wiggle your toes seductively, just for fun and to see what reaction you might get, but that didn’t seem to have any effect. You sigh, you know it’s only one night, but are you really not going to be able to cum? Maybe you can sneak off into the woods… You wonder whether Tristan feels the same way, and maybe if he sneaks off into the woods you should follow him.

Damn, you need to stop thinking this stuff, it only gets you turned on, and that’s the last thing you need! But you can’t. Looking at him walking ahead, you imagine him giving you some story about going into the woods to get firewood or something, and then you follow him. You see him stop, look around, but you’ve hidden behind a tree. Slowly you peek your head around and see him pulling his trousers and pants down, and start to jerk off. Well, surely guys need to cum just like you do…

So in your imagination you step out from behind the tree. What could he do? You’ve seen everything, he wouldn’t be able to deny it, and you’d tell him that it would be your secret, so long as he’d let you finish what he had just started. And of course, he would, and you’d end up having great sex out in the woods…

Ok, that’s it, you really can’t go on, you need to get this out of your system.

“Tristan. I need to pee”

“What, seriously?”

“Yeah, right now, I can’t wait.” You’re blushing thinking about what you’re going to do. But you just need to cum and get it out of your system.

He stops and sighs. “Alright, just go in there and do it behind a tree.” he says “I’ll wait here.”

“No need to wait, I’ll catch you up.” You say. For this little exercise you’d like some privacy and not feel rushed.

“Not a chance. It’s easy to get disoriented and lost. I’m waiting right here. Go on, hurry up.” You pout. Oh well, you’ll just have to be quick.

You step off the trail into the woods. They get thick pretty quickly, but for this one you want privacy. You walk a bit further in come to a little clearing. You stop and look around, can’t see Tristan at all for the trees. Quickly you undo your trousers and pull them and your panties down to just above your knees. You start to rub yourself, already wet from all the fantasizing, but you want to spread your legs more. You pull your trousers and panties down to your ankles, and then spread your knees out. Much better.

You sigh with pleasure as you rub yourself. Slip a finger deep inside you and bring it out, spreading the wetness, you close your eyes, imagine it’s Tristan doing this to you. You open your eyes, look around, it’s actually kind of sexy doing this outdoors, you can’t remember a time you’ve done that before, it feels way more exposed than being in your room, even though nobody’s watching.

Damn it feels good. Thank goodness you’re going to get to cum, that should at least get you through the rest of the day. You feel yourself getting close, you are gasping with pleasure… Yes, you’re going to cum…

“Julie. Come on!”

You stop, right on the edge, a couple more seconds and you’d be there, but his voice was close, and now you can hear him coming through the trees. Your orgasm is still pulsing through you, just not able to break out. You feel light headed.

“Come on. Are you OK?”

Oh god. You turn away from his voice and reach down to pull your panties and trousers back up. “I’m f-fine… just coming” If only! Damn! Your trousers have got caught up with the hiking shoes! You hate those shoes even more as you struggle to get your trousers and panties untangled and pull them up. Finally you work them free and start to pull them back up as you hear him come into the clearing. You know he’s getting a view of your naked bottom as you pull them up. You groan.

- ♥︎ -

I see her pulling her trousers and panties up. Wow, really nice butt! I’ll just pretend I didn’t see anything. Will probably be for the best, and maybe if I’m cool about it and she doesn’t feel embarrassed or shy, I might get to see a bit more flesh during the trip. Damn, I really shouldn’t be having these thoughts…

- ♥︎ -

As you pull your trousers and panties back up you turn round. It looks like he’s pretending he hasn’t seen anything, which you think is kind of sweet, but actually you are glad he did, you know he did, no way he could have missed it, maybe it will lead to something.

“Are you OK? I was worried, you’ve been gone a while.” he says.

“No, I’m fine” you say, a bit breathlessly.

“You look flushed, don’t you feel well?”

“No Tristan, I’m fine!” You push past him. “I’m sorry I’m holding us up” you say, trying to be cutting and sarcastic and to hide your frustration. You start to make your way back out to the trail, your pussy still throbbing, your torment ten times worse than before.

- ♥︎ -

As we continue along the trail, I let Julie go ahead. She doesn’t seem to want to talk to me now anyway. I look at her from behind, remembering the glimpse I had got of her naked bottom as I had arrived in the clearing. I have to admit, it’s a really nice bottom, pert and toned. Wouldn’t mind seeing it again. I feel a tingle in my groin, reproach myself for having these thoughts about her. But still, it did look like a really nice bottom…
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: