Thread: Non-Fiction: Kitten's Random Adventures
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 10:05 PM   #1
KittenRose

Default Kitten's Random Adventures

These are part of a much longer set of narratives I have exchanged with someone that was very close to me once. They may appear a little abrupt as the larger context is missing, but I think some may enjoy it nonetheless.

[...] I went for a conference in Colorado, in a town called Golden. On Friday, after the conference was over, my BF joined me and we spent the weekend in the mountains on a mini-vacation. It was fabulous! I mean, not just the vacation, but the conference also.

On Friday evening we met some friends. It was nice. I was tired and exhausted, and afterwards we moved to a hotel near the foothills, meaning to get an early start on Saturday.

Each room in the hotel has a private hot tub on the porch. We turned it on, and soaked in it. I love the feeling of hot water on my skin! We were both drinking and within minutes I took off my bikini and pulled off my BF's shorts. I sat next to him, my hands on his crotch, stroking him till he got nice and hard. I should say, I was feeling very, very horny. Being tired and drinking usually does that to me. I spread my legs and straddled him, my boobs in his face, and pushed him inside me. The feeling was heavenly! I almost orgasmed right there!! I rode him like a little slut.

The hot water splashed on us and over onto the porch, and feeling him hard and erect inside me, along with the heat, almost drove me into a frenzy. I felt electricity build up in my crotch very quickly, and hearing me moan and groan my BF grabbed me harder and pushed in deeper, till he pushed me over the edge, into a long, drawn out orgasm. I felt him explode into me and when he was finished I just sat there for a long time, on his lap, my head nestled on his shoulders, feeling the sweat and smelling the sex we just had.
KittenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KittenRose for this post: