View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 05:56 AM   #32
pliklop

Default Chapter 7

Hayley was once again silenced. All she wanted to do was touch herself. She thought at the very back of her mind that, maybe, just maybe, the butt plug might reduce that urge. But for an innocent girl, a thought like that was just too hard to comprehend.

“Time is up, princess” Lucy said vindictively.

Hayley took a step towards the pile of pink, before re-routing another step towards the black. Still undecided, she helplessly stood between her two options, unable to move.

Lucy walked up behind the helpless girl and gave her a peck on the cheek and whispered, “I guess I have the pleasure of choosing.”

Lucy picked up the butt plug and put it up to Hayley’s slit. Just touching. Touching enough to make Hayley want to thrust herself upon it. But she couldn’t. She wanted so badly to resist the urge. She needed to resist. Lucy, slowly and gently, slid the butt plug ever so slightly forward and Hayley to the same degree clenched until she could no longer resist.

Lucy without even the slightest show of emotion on her face withdrew the buttplug before it had even gone an inch deep, milliseconds before Hayley’s brain could register the pleasure, and put it in Hayley’s mouth. Still frozen, Hayley took it all. Tears formed in her eyes, from the suddenness of the latest movement, from the humiliation, but most of all from her realisation that her pussy was dripping without any prospect for release.

“On your hands and knees” Lucy demanded.

Hayley did as commanded, still with teary eyes and still with her mouth full. Lucy straddled her pet and forced two fingers into Hayley’s ass. Glistened with lube, the muffled scream came out of shock rather than pain. Lucy took the butt plug, dripping with saliva and forced it swiftly into Hayley’s asshole.

Panting, the tears that were held so delicately within Hayley’s eyes gave way.

***AUTHORS NOTE ***

So obviously I've been MIA for a while. Don't get your hopes up on me updating this regularly. However, I do have an intention to develop this story a bit. Ummmm... yeah I'm really really sorry hahaha

Australia - M - 25

4.5 inches - ex-virgin

Humiliation & Degradation
pliklop is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pliklop for this post: