Thread: 21f pm dares
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 07:09 AM   #6
Natsu101

How about these:
COMMANDO - You go commando for the next full day

STOP AND DROP - Stop whatever you are doing, you have 3 minutes to drop your panties, put them in your pocket and love on. May put them back on after 30 minutes.

EDGE - You have 30 minutes to achieve an edge, no cumming!

CUMULATIVE - Adds one edge for you to complete right before your next orgasm. If you cum without having done all required edges, you will be denied for two weeks.

SKIMPY - The next time you get dressed to go out, wear a dress or skirt that barely covers your ass.

POLITE - For the next 12 hours, address any man you talk to with Sir.

YES - For the next two hours, you must not refuse any requests from (anyone/any man), unless they put you, your possessions or someone else in danger / are illegal (within reason, obviously).

OH YES - For the next week, you must not refuse any sexual requests. You don't have to go home with people etc, but if they for example ask you to blow them, do so where ever possible.

FLASH - In the next 24 hours, flash your boobs or pussy at a stranger (any sex) or a male coworker/friend that you're not intimate with, make sure they notice it.

Kik: NatsuOneZeroOne

Currently LOCKED for Locktober, please don't give me dares that involve stroking etc. ^^

Give me tasks to complete while in home office

LIKES: Chastity, BDSM/Bondage, Anal, light pain, breath control

Punishments: Pee play (also drinking), Pain, Toothpaste, Hot wax, outdoor

Dislikes: Semi-Public, Messy

LIMITS: Full Public, Family, Kids, Permanent, Scat, Face, Social Suicide, Heavy Pain

MY TOYS
Natsu101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Natsu101 for this post: