Thread: Naked Survey
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 03:40 PM   #26
Kinky Lilly

Do you like being naked? Why or why not?yes, its degrading, sexy and freeing

Do you like being naked by yourself or around others more? If you answered others, do you prefer to be naked around clothed or other nude people?others, so they can enjoy my body. i dont care if they are naked as long as they enjoy my nudity

Do you prefer to be naked indoors or outdoors?
out is more thrilling.

Have you ever gone outside naked?yes, i spend most of my day naked

Have you ever been to a nude beach? If so, did you get naked?yes, i was naked to start but then i was tied spread eagle face down with my lims tied with rope attached to stakes a gag was added with a stake so i could not turn my head. i was then tickled and fucked.

Have you ever gone swimming in your underwear?yes, but mostly naked

Have you ever skinny dipped?yes!!!

Would you rather be seen naked by family, or strangers?either, family has seen me though so i guess strangers

Men or women?woman is more fun but both

Have any family members seen you naked as a teen/adult, and who? (16+)All, but mostly my sister

Is it more embarrassing to be seen naked on the internet, or in person? person

Do you have pictures or videos of yourself naked online?probaly, idk

Ladies/folks with boobs and vaginas: Do you prefer to be topless, or bottomless?topless if i have to choose, but really both

What is the longest you have ever been seen naked? weeks around family

How many people do you reckon have seen you naked in your adult life?hundreds

Do you prefer to shave your pubes before being seen naked? Why or why not?im always shaven so i look and feel my best. if i dont i will be punished

Are you self conscious/embarrassed about the size of your breasts and/or penis?no i look hot

Were you naked when you took this survey? yes
Kinky Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote