Thread: Naked Survey
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 02:53 PM   #23
Maleslut92

Do you like being naked? Why or why not?
Yes, I would be naked all of the time if I could.

Do you like being naked by yourself or around others more? If you answered others, do you prefer to be naked around clothed or other nude people?
I prefer to be naked with others around, but don't want to commit social suicide so I pretty much don't unless it is a place where it is normal and expected (nude beach, etc.)

Do you prefer to be naked indoors or outdoors? I like both, but prefer outdoors.

Have you ever gone outside naked? Often.

Have you ever been to a nude beach? If so, did you get naked? Yes. Absolutely -- that is why I went.

Have you ever gone swimming in your underwear? Yes

Have you ever skinny dipped? Yes

Would you rather be seen naked by family, or strangers? Strangers -- social suicide issue....

Men or women? Doesn't matter.

Have any family members seen you naked as a teen/adult, and who? (16+) I am sure, but normally would be in a normal naked situation (shower, changing clothes, etc.)

Is it more embarrassing to be seen naked on the internet, or in person? Definitely in person.

Do you have pictures or videos of yourself naked online? Yes, but I don't have links anymore.

Ladies/folks with boobs and vaginas: Do you prefer to be topless, or bottomless? N/A

Men/folks with cocks: Do you prefer to be seen soft or hard? I would prefer to be seen hard, but have never been seen hard except by my partner.

What is the longest you have ever been seen naked? Probably a couple of hours at the nude beach.

How many people do you reckon have seen you naked in your adult life? I am not sure a lot. IRL, probably 20 or 30, but on the internet I have played with a lot of different people and broadcast multiple times on Chaturbate.

Do you prefer to shave your pubes before being seen naked? Why or why not? No. I did it once and it was too prickly.

Are you self conscious/embarrassed about the size of your breasts and/or penis? No. My penis size is slightly above average (I think) so nothing to be embarrassed about.

Were you naked when you took this survey? Normally I would be if on GetDare, but this time I was not.

Dislikes: pain, messy
Limits: family, scat, involving anyone else IRL, illegal (anything that will get me in trouble), no pics with face

KIK and Skype: maleslut92
Chaturbate: slutfarm (I was formerly slutfarm on GD)

Last edited by Maleslut92; 09-17-2018 at 03:01 PM.
Maleslut92 is offline   Reply With Quote