View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 07:33 AM   #21
CSasha
Oracle

Very good advice.

For quick dares, I think PM dares help a lot. Even for longer dares, those help to get an insight what works, and a template to modify.

Also, I find persistence highly important. If I see a post of a new user, I most likely don't reply. Having no avatar, no history like replies or comments increase that chance. Bump up replies even more.

I also recommend replying frequently to dares in your thread. Do you have any issues with the given dare? Tell us that and explain why! You don't have? So tell us that and when you are going to complete the dare and write a report. Consider writing it in a public getDare blog entry. So more people see it, can read and enjoy it, and it adds to your history.

Care to write decent reports! Why should people care to dare you if you don't care to reply?
Care for spelling, readability and clarity. Dyslexia or horniness are both no excuse to not care for such. There are programs and people to help you with feedback and advice.
If you are too horny to be patient, just read other dares and reports, get off on them and then come back with patience.

On the sex and age point, I personally don't care. If at all, location is more important for culture, laws, and time zone. Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys, restrictions due to time, location and situation are way more important.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CSasha for this post: