Thread: Lost it
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2022, 01:27 PM   #5
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

She was naked, being mauled, crying, humiliated and was looking forward to being known as the campus slut. She deserved it. She had caught me naked and cocksucking and used the pic to try and destroy my life. She then made a bet which she lost. Which I got be in charge of having her pay off.

However, she was now without any dignity left. She was thoroughly degraded. I didn’t want to see her totally broken and raped and I would put a stop to this. Denise, her nemesis from high school had what she wanted…more than enough to humiliate Rhonda for all the mocking Rhonda had done of Denise. “Denise could ONLY get into COMMUNITY college.” Rhonda liked to point out to their mutual high school acquaintances.

I told Greg, who had his hands all over her sobbing, bare flesh to back off.

“Enough” I said.

Greg went back.

“Break” I heard through sobs and sniffs behind me.

I walked over to her.

“I couldn’t yell break when you showed my classmates my naked, cocksucking pic. You have suffered enough, though.” I said to her.

“No,” she said…quietly.

“What are you saying?” I asked, “I am calling it off…you have had enough.

She leaned close to my ear. She whispered between sniffs, and sobs, and with a quivering voice stammered, “I am s…s…so….horny! Don’t…don’t…stop…please! Make it worse! I have never f…f…felt this way! If you hear me say…b…b…butterfly…step back in…I need…sob I am so Embarassed…I can’t stand to think of what will happen when people see…see…oh my God….but don’t…no matter what…STOP…I am so…so…aiiiieeee….so fucking horny! Butterfly…otherwise…make them…hate me! God I hate myself…I hate this…I NEED their hate…my total destruction…I NEED it. My pu…pu…pussy…eeeeeeee…I am a worthless whore.”

I stepped back. She was writhing. Blushing. Sobbing.

I pushed her and tripped her so she fell. Then I slapped her and pushed her head into the mud.

“She says you are all fucking cocksuckers and that Denise is the only one who has seen more cock than me because those micro pricks at the Community college take what they can get. Denise isn’t just a useless slut, but a micro prick loving useless, stupid community college idiot whore”

“She didn’t say that,” said Denise, “She has no dignity left. That naked blob doesn’t have the balls”.

“I…s…said…worse than that!” Rhonda sobbed, “Don’t lie. I…I…I said that she is a community college shit eater who fucks what she finds in mens toilets at school between classes and that even naked and covered in mud I have more dignity and brains in my pussy than she will ever…sob…fucking see! Kiss my ASS bitch I fucking dare you worthless cunt!”

Denise looked at her and I thought she was going to jump and kill her where she lay in the dirt. But Denise took a breath and said “You all have 3 hours to fuck her and humiliate and destroy her.

I go last! To make sure the job is finished.”

Then Denise walked over to Rhonda. “Not one person will be able to look at you after tonight without feeling pity, disgust and not without laughing. You will walk out of here naked, broken, and covered in SHIT!”

Then Rhonda sealed the deal. As Denise finished talking she spit in Rhonda’s face and Rhonda grabbed Denise’s hand suddenly and then pulled her down on top of her and then rolled putting Denise under her.

Denise yelled and struggled. Rhonda laughed and rubbed her pussy against Denise’s legs.

“Help me!” Yelled Denise. We pulled Rhonda off her.

Denise used us holding Rhonda up to punch her in the stomach. Denise collapsed.

“Get a dick in this WHORE!” screamed Denise.

Gary was happy to oblige.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote