Thread: Lost it
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 09:35 PM   #3
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Default Lost It Pt. 2

"You cant say no. We will be somewhat safe. Any intercourse will have condoms. If something is too much you can call "break" or grunt 3 times. Of course...each time you do we can add an hour of fun with you in exchange for stopping and avoiding whatever activity. Or you can try and make a deal. We are not completely heartles...well...maybe Denise is. We will reign in her tendencies if they get too awful. However...you made a bet and you will pay up. If you break the rules...we decide...first offense means others get their camera phones returned to them. 2nd offense means we will share pics online for a day making them anonymous... 3rd offense...well...you dont want a 3rd offense."

I had no idea if Rhoda had heard. She was shaking on the ground and sobbing.

I let this go on a minute or two.

"If you dont get up and start now this will count as your first violation"

Slowly she stood and walked into the clearing.

"Alright...she is our slave. What do you want her to do?"

Denise stepped forward. "When she begs for mercy...rememver she has hurt each of us. She mocked me online for only getting into community college along with other derogatory terms and that pic of you...Steve. She bet this herself. You said I could get some revenge."

All nodded.

Densie punched Rhonda in the stomach. Rhonda crumpled. Denise knelt over Rhonda's crumpled sputtering form...grabbed Rhondas face and spit in it. Then slapped her. Then spit in her face again.

"Slaves dont get clothes. You have two minutes to get naked!" Denise growled and then kicked her. Not hard, but enough. She then threw dirt in her face.

1 minute fifty. Hurry up.

"No...please. I am sorry. I will delete the picture. You guys are the better team!"

"Too late," I said. And...you didnt call break. The first violation. You have 30 seconds to get naked or..

"Please" she whimpered. My boyfriend has even only touched me naked in the dark. Please! Break!"

"This is bullshit!" Denise barked.

10 seconds until the 2nd violation. That will make it 4 hours and...

Rhonda got up and tried to run!

We easily tackled her.

"We have you on video begging to do this dare with us. We have the plans as to what you would have done to me for 2 days! A lot worse than we would have done to you. But...it seems you want it the hard way. Now stand up and strip...or...

Second violation! Denise yelled.

"You dont want a third!" I begged her.

She looked around.

"We will publish identifiable pictures of everything tonight with you making the bet, the plans amd your phone number...full name..."

She stood shaking.

She started taking off her jacket.

Rhonda wasnt huge, but wasnt small either. She has a round ass...a muffin top of decent size...her legs were quite curvy.

She started fumbling with the sweater.

"Woo! Hooo! Gonna see all of that naked!" Shouted one of the guys in the darkness. I think it was Dave. An obnoxious thug who though the pick of me naked, sucking cock was hilarious. Especially when he would aso me how it tasted literally every time he passed me on campus.

She hesitated at the turtle neck. She sniffed and shifted her weight.

Camera flashes going off.

"This is fun." Said Denise.

She untied a shoe and kicked it off. She didnt want to, but sue stuck her stockinged foot in the sand. Then the other shoe came off.

She stood there whimpering and shaking.

"Please?" She whimpered.

She grabbed the hem of the shirt.

"You f*ckers. I HATE you!!"

She pulled the shirt over her head.

"I hate you!" she screamed over and over as her hands tried to cover her pale muffin top flesh.

She was mortified. She tried to cover it and turned around only t9 be met by face after face looking at her in just a bra. Seeing her navel, and her oozing flesh and he shoulders.

"Come on!" one of the other guys barked.

She fumbled with her pants. Tears filled her eyes. The butt9n came undone.

"I hate you!" She pulled the pants down. Rhonda's stomach sank. She was about to let all these people see her underwear.

She fumbled getting them off. But off they came. She sank to the ground as applause and laughter and camera flashes circled her.

Somewhere deep inside her mind, though, something stirred and her body began to betray her.

"Naked NOW" barked denise.

Denise charged at her and Denise jumped up. Her hands went to her black sports bra and she started pulling it up. She maneuvered her hands to block as best she could.

Then sobbed some more.

A breeze blew past. Flash after flash. Catcalls. Laughter. She shifted one foot to another trying to disappear into herself.

Then a roar of laughter as a wet spot formed on her white granny panties.

"Naked!" Yelled Denise.

Rhonda was now hit with something wet. One of the guys was squirting a water bottle at her.

She flailed exposing her tit.

A cheer went up.

She now had her socks...getting dirtier with each step and her panties. All the dignity she had left.

She hated feet. She hated things touching her feet. But she couldnt show them her ass and her girl hole. She was a good girl.

She froze. She couldnt cover her tits. She couldnt take off her socks. She cant let them get NUDE pictures of her!!!

"Break!" She said.

She made a run for it.

She went blind with rage as she tripped...fell mostly naked in the sand and mud and two guys on top of her.

3rd violation!

Denise laughed. This would be fun.

Rhonda felt fear, shame, disgust, and her pussy began to gush.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote