View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 05:39 PM   #5
johnsalach

Default Chapter II: Each way betting

We had dinner at a local cafe before I went to bed early. Other members of the contest stayed up and while it was great comparing notes, and enjoying the company of the people I have played games with for years, I had walked a long way and just wanted to rest.

My lie-in almost cost me my breakfast but I managed to just wander down in my pyjama shorts, without my top and eat the awful meal before the end of service.

Angelina's mansion was big and imposing. Her sister claimed it had cost her a meaty five million pounds, which I couldn't really doubt. I felt a little underdressed in my shorts and T-Shirts in the hot sun as eight of us meandered up the winding drive to the large house. We were shown in via a side-door to the impossibly large conservatory and into a marquee in the back garden.

Angelina was waiting for us with six female minders - all dressed in french maids' outfits. `Today, is about betting. With a twist', she said, scanning our faces for an emotion. `You will each get fifty chips to start with and have to make as much money on the poker, roulette, horse racing, blackjack and craps tables. You can stop playing at any time and if you decide to take off any part of your clothing for the entire game before you place your first bet, we will add extra chips to your score at the end, depending on how much you strip. Highest amount wins. Lowest amount loses. Forfeits of course. You have until 4pm.'

The maids then spread out to the six tables - a poker table with five seats in a circle, the roulette wheel, a TV on a racing channel, a blackjacks table, the craps table and a Bankers table. I was next to flashergirl, or Maria from Scunthorpe, who looked at me and began to remove her clothes. I followed suit, as this is for one million pounds and was certain that everyone would be naked.

I was wrong - flashergirl and myself were naked, everyone else was topless except big_boned_lucy and bigboy19 who didn't remove anything. I followed Maria to the Bankers table and withdrew fifteen chips and then walked over to the blackjacks table. Minimum stake, one chip. Returns were the number of players plus one per chip staked. With just me and the banker, I quickly won six out of the eight games staking two chips per game giving me a profit of twenty chips and we had barely started. The cold chair and draughts weren't doing my ego much good so I moved away from the blackjack table which was near the doorway and walked over to the horse racing in the corner.

I staked two chips apiece on the next five races on horses I selected simply because I liked the name - `Dare to be brave' at 11/1 was suitably apt! I wanted to pocket my betting slip but given I didn't have a stitch on, this was near on impossible!

Having spent half my winnings already, I came up behind flashergirl who was on the roulette wheel with most of the contestants and squeezed her hips. She jumped and then turned round to look at me.

`How are you doing?' I whispered.

`Forty chips up' she replied. Fuck!

I sat down on the chair next to her and put one chip on red and one chip on 18. Black 33. I had another three goes winning nothing, before putting my last two chips on the red three. Which promptly came up and gave me 36 chips. I deposited 25 of these with the banker and then went back to the blackjack table.

Although it was draughty, it was also profitable and by 1:30 I was another 100 chips better off. icum4u was walking around in just the women's underwear flashergirl had got yesterday and had even managed to grab a few chips to bet with even though he couldn't win.

The poker game, with flashergirl and big_boned_lucy was also profitable but at 3:00, when I was another fifty chips better off, Annabelle made an announcement.

`For the next sixty minutes, any part of your competitors which aren't covered by clothes can be touched. If he or she has an unfettered opening which is lubricated then you may use it, as they have given permission for you to do so by making it available, but you may not do so if their openings are not ready. They are not obliged to help you but cannot object or attempt to cover themselves if you are able to use it. No one can redress, but can you remove yourself from the game and forfeit this challenge if you wish'

Flashergirl and I looked at each other in dread as we listened to Annabelle's announcement.

`Oh fuck', she said, as bigboy19 began to take off his trousers behind her and then began fondling her breasts. It definitely affected flashergirl's game, as I won the next two games easily but did not want to bank any of my chips as I saw someone had given icum4u some KY Jelly and knew they it could be easily smeared into my anus while I queued up. I didn't want to take the chance!

I did however have a sizeable number of chips and didn't want any to get stolen. I waited until big_boned_lucy started toying with my penis and make a bit of a dash for it. Flashergirl had fallen off her chair and was currently being taken by bigboy19 while I presented the banker with over 100 chips and made it to the blackjack table.

I tried to concentrate on the game and not the orgy which was developing by the roulette table. Londonjames82, who finished unloading into flashergirl's rear only to find that Annabelle's no-redress rule applied to him as well as and icum4u had lubed his ass up good and proper. He was now fearful of revenge by icum4u given the dare forfeit on top of the Abbey.

With ten minutes to go I banked another twenty chips and then went back to the horse racing table to claim any prizes I had. Although my 11/1 hadn't come in (each way mind), a couple had and she was bashing away at a calculator. I heard someone come up behind me and pushed me over the table. My ass got lubed before I could do anything and tord_phreak - a slightly overweight 20-something was positioning his erect cock into me.

`Care to give up?' he asked me as I felt him touch my cheeks.

`No' I cried back and he rammed his member into me. It felt like I was being split in two and I cried out in mild pain and strange pleasure at the same time.

The maid, calmly informed me that I had eight chips profit, while tord_phreak was hammering away at my arse. It was the first time I had received anal sex and it felt quite pleasurable, but I still preferred the openings of a woman. That said, I wasn't going to give up on the one million and let him fire his seed deep into me.

My own member was very erect, with him pushing on my prostate and desperate for relief. I staggered over to the banker to deposit all my winnings and waited for Annabelle to blow her whistle, which she did two minutes later.

Flashergirl was covered in semen, but was looking defiant. She wanted the money also, and as we milled around waiting for Annabelle and her maids to count up a winner.

`In reverse order', Annabelle said, `with 450 chips - including 200 bonus chips, its Flashergirl.' Flashergirl looked relieved and received her round of applause. `A close second with 442 - including 175 bonus chips, its southernmark'. I got a more muted round of applause and Annabelle continued. `Tord_Phreak got 212, including 50 bonus chips. Josie got 177 with 50 bonus chips. Bigboy19 got 112 with no bonus chips.' Annabelle stopped and brought londonjames82 who was naked and big_boned_lucy who was still attired together in the centre of the room. `Big_boned_lucy. You opted not to removed any clothes and lets see if that strategy worked for you. The last qualifier for tomorrow is.........Londonjames82 who picked up 88 chips including his fifty bonus points.'

Lucy's face sank as James breathed deeply in relief.

'And your forfeit today is this', Annabelle said passing Lucy the card.

`I can choose. I can take the spare PVC french maids outfit, as modelled by our croupiers, and wear it all week during the dares, or roll the die and wear no more than that number of items of clothing all week during the dares.'

`Does this include getting to and from the dares?', Lucy asked and Annabelle shook her head.

`No it's just like icum4u here. He walked here in tracksuit bottoms but had to undress when he got here.'

`I'll roll the dice' she said and one of the croupiers passed her a dice.

As with everything that afternoon, it didn't go well and she rolled a one to much cheering.

`Two down, five to go!' Annabelle called out. `See you tomorrow, at Park End Farm at 11am. It's just a bit closer to the village on the main road'

I got back to my room, giddy in spirits. I knew flashergirl was next door and knocked on. Her door wasn't locked and spun open as I rapped my knuckles on the faded pine. She was there, in the middle of her bed, with her vibrator buzzing away between her slit. She smiled when she saw me.

`Come in and close the door', she said, which I did. `You didn't come today did you?', she asked me.

`No'.

`Soon rectify that' and she beckoned me over.

`Can't have my favourite player not seeing any of the fun', and took my penis in her hand and began devouring it frantically with her lips wrapped around the erect member.

Never have I had such a welcome blow job and came almost instantly. With my seed dripping down her chin, she finished herself off with her rabbit and then put it away.

`Something to eat?' I enquired, and I left the hostel with a date with a fellow competitor.

Well, you've heard of sleeping with the enemy, right? ;-)