View Single Post
Old 03-07-2024, 11:55 PM   #19
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
When you brush your teeth (obviously you should be naked and the bayhroom door should be unlocked) , put some toothpaste on your non-dominant hand and use that hand to edge. You have to edge/ brush for at least 2 minutes.
I made sure to do this in the bathroom last night since the morning are still super cold �� but this is a little more risky since both of my roommates are home by then.

I stripped in my room and wore only my dressing gown to the bathroom. Inside I closed the door and hung the gown on the door handle. I usually have toothpaste as a dislike but something about the risk was still tempting to me. Footsteps could be heard just outside as I squeezed the toothpaste onto my brush, and some onto my left finger. The amount was only a small dot but that was enough for this dare. Now, I can use either hand to touch myself since I am a highly skilled masturbator , so I opted to be a little difficult and use my non dominant hand to brush my teeth, which was actually very difficult! I was frothing and drooling a ton as I played with my clit, folding it up and down to get minty toothpaste into each crevice. At first it felt cold but was followed by a tingling sensation, not exactly a burn but a biting freshness. Then I did the same with the lips, which were a little wet and made spreading around the paste a lot easier. Since toothpaste can upset the ph of my pussy, I stuck to the outside, edging with my clit and avoiding insertion. One roommate had knocked and I made a sound so he knew I was inside and left, all the while I was rubbing my pussy. It scared my, but afterward it was really easy to edge thinking about it. I achieved one solid edge before finshing up with brushing (I was even a little curious, so I licked my fingers after to taste my own mint flavoured pussy juice, it was unsurprisingly minty).

I fell asleep before writing, so here I am. My pussy still feels tingly even after I had washed it, but less so. It kinda feels clean? Admittedly it is nice.

Thank you for the dare, R0ver!

(P.s, I have added to my album)
My Kinktalk:
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=36865

Last edited by Debble; 03-08-2024 at 05:20 AM.
Debble is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Debble for this post: