View Single Post
Old 03-10-2023, 04:45 AM   #1
VsubT

Default Looking for some tasks

I’m a 21 year old Smooth Twink looking for some tasks to complete tomorrow. I am pretty open so open to all suggestions but am looking for stuff whilst doing the stuff below.

1 - Going out shopping (So possibly telling me what to wear or a public cubicle task)

2 - Going out in the Afternoon so this can be another opportunity to tell me what to wear (I can change between the shopping and this)

3 - I will be alone in the evening at home so I can use my toys and do tasks as you see fit. These can range from Piss, CBT, Acting as an animal & Sissy stuff.

4 - In the evening I will be ordering food so you can tell me how you want me to answer the door etc.

I will send proof where necessary and tasks don’t all need to be done tomorrow (unless ordered too). I would also be up for a Live Video Call on Snapchat and I have access to Dirty Roulette if you want me to do something linked to that.

Feel free to comment below or DM me - I will shave tomorrow morning to prepare aswell. I will put my toys and clothes in the signature.

I’m also a locked sub from time to time with a master controlling when I’m locked

Likes - Piss, CBT, Sissy, Humiliation & Much More.

Limits - Findom, Permanent & Illegal.

I have - Pegs, Mini Butt Plug, String, Viabrating Bullet Toy, 4.5 Inch Dildo, Pinwheel, Nipple Clamps, Leather Paddle, White/Black/Grey Briefs, White Socks, White G String, White Mesh Boxers, Black Jock & Purple Lingerie.
VsubT is offline   Reply With Quote