View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 07:17 PM   #23
Paladintwk
getDare Sweetheart

Default We can get out together

Add 4 0r five more places to this dare and we will both do it and when we send each other a proof pic to each others private secure email we get out. The Nuru is out because I did that earlier today.

Chastity selfie pic: "You pic one of my cages from my album and any color of sexy thong" and one of the places below and I will take a selfie showing me locked in the cage wearing the thong to your private email.
1. In my car
2. At my office desk
3. Laying spread eagle on my back naked except for the cage and thong with my 10 function anal vibrator turned on and inserted in my ass
B. Get a nuru massage locked in the cage of your choice and color thong of your choice that she will see and help me remove them. After the happy ending she will lock me back up on help put on my thong.
4. Glory hole role play from my PMs
5. Model it for my female room mate and let her take a pic for me and one for her to send to her girl friends
Likes: Creative Dares, Femdom chastity dares, Femdom humiliation dares, bondage, Fendom forced sissification, post orgasm handjobs, bound handjobs, risky dares panty dares, semi public humiliation, masturbation, new sexual adventures. sex toys.

Dislikes: Piss, scat, diapers, baby, sophomoric stupid dares, blackmail, personal information

Curious: Forced Bi, Gloryholes, shemales, anal prostate orgasms, sex dolls, bound gay cock milking

PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90641
Paladintwk is offline   Reply With Quote