Thread: Fiction: Gardener/Handyman Wanted
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 02:10 PM   #2
MasterBilly

I rang Mrs Jordan’s doorbell the following morning at 10 minutes to 9, conscious of her promise ‘not to tolerate tardiness.’ Mrs Jordan showed me into the front room where I had received my spanking the previous day. Judging by the size of the house there would be two further reception rooms. On the table there was a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, both clean and pressed along with a pair of flip-flops. Without being told to I stripped down to my boxer shorts.

“Do you want me to wear my underpants underneath the shorts Mrs Jordan or would you prefer me to go commando,” I asked submissively. I had clearly worked out the best way to keep on her good side.

“I think commando would be better,” she replied smiling. “Then when I decide to spank your bum I only have one item to pull down.”

Noting that she said when and not if, I slipped out of my boxers before asking her permission to put on the shorts and t-shirt. There was a long pause as Mrs Jordan inspected my body.

“I think not, I have a little job for you upstairs first Tony.”

I followed her upstairs and into the master bedroom, by the time that we had got in there my knob was almost erect as I was by now expecting another blowjob, my hopes were to be dashed though as she instructed me to climb into bed as she stripped down to her bra and knickers with her back to me. Both items were red lace and she looked as erotic as fuck as she climbed into bed with me. Was this it, I asked myself, was I about to lose my virginity?

Again I was about to be disappointed as she told me to roll away from her, wrapped her arms around me and proceeded to spoon me. I know that it should have been the other way around, but with Mrs Jordan it just seemed natural.

“So Tony did you masturbate last night?” I was getting used to Mrs Jordan’s intimate questions and they no longer shocked me.

“No Mrs Jordan.”

“When did you last masturbate?”

“Er ... Saturday evening Mrs Jordan.”

“What did you think about when you were doing it?”

“I can’t remember.”

“What did you think about Tony,” she repeated raising her voice and squeezing my balls at the same time.

“I can’t remember Mrs Jordan,” I squealed. “Honestly I can’t remember.”

“Okay, I will believe you. But you must have some sexual fantasies that you think about when you are playing with yourself. Describe them to me and make sure that you go into detail.”

I did, I currently had three favourite fantasies but there was no way in the world that I wanted to tell them to another person, I’d die in shame. That said Mrs Jordan still had a firm hold of ‘those that were most dear to me’ even though she had now relaxed her tight squeeze. As I hesitated I could feel her grip tighten slightly, I quickly began.

My three favourite fantasies were all kinky, one involved two girls that I used to go to school with having a lesbian orgy, for some reason it always took place in my bedroom even though I wasn’t there. The second one involved me finding a woman tied spread-eagled to a bed naked but with a blindfold on, I proceeded to have my wicked way with her and she never found out who I was. The third fantasy involved me secretly watching a girl masturbate in the woods, I recorded it on my mobile phone and then threatened to expose her unless she had sex with me.

I was forced to go into detail about all three fantasies. Mrs Jordan enjoyed watching me squirm as I told her, finally after lots of questions she seemed happy and rolled me onto my back and lowered her head under the sheets and started sucking on my limp manhood. I felt a wet finger push its way up my cheeks and start rubbing my bumhole; what on earth was she doing down there? I was disturbed and wanted to pull her hand away, but I also feared Mrs Jordan and was scared of stopping her from doing something that she obviously wanted to do.

Nobody had ever touched me there, well not since I had learned to wipe my own bum. It was a strange light tickling that was doing something to me and yet it was wrong. To touch that most private of places was both wrong and dirty, I don’t mean ‘fun dirty’ I mean ‘disgusting dirty.’ To actually play with and rub that spot was wrong and dirty 10 times over. But to do it to another person uninvited, those sort of people should be in prison.

I tried to put the disgust to the back of my mind as I concentrated on the vacuum pump that seemed to be attached to my penis. Mrs Jordan had me rock hard within seconds and her sucking combined with her teeth running up and down me as well as her tongue; I was in paradise! That tickling on my bumhole was doing the trick as well, no matter how dirty and wrong it was.

I was getting close, building right up to the edge, almost there, about to shoot; when Mrs Jordan did something that I would remember for the rest of my days. Just as I was about to ejaculate she shoved her finger right up my bum, all the way! I wanted to shout no and protest, but just as it went in I exploded in the most amazing fashion. Shooting stream after stream into Mrs Jordan’s mouth and calling out in pleasure at the same time. It was fantastic, awesome, totally and utterly brilliant.

As I came down Mrs Jordan still had her finger all the way in me, but was resting her head on my stomach, presently she climbed out of bed and made her way into the en-suite returning a few minutes later to cuddle me. She rolled me over so that I was facing her and wrapped her arms around me, I wrapped my arms around her too as I felt the forefinger of her right hand slide down the crack of my bum as it sought out the entrance to my brown tunnel. I thought about resisting as it pushed into me, then thought better of it, I felt the finger slide all the way into me, it still felt very wrong and very weird, but I knew not to complain.

An idea came to me, could I get my finger into her bum? Why not, she didn't ask permission from me! I lowered my hand down her back and into the waistband of her knickers.

"What are you doing Tony?" Mrs Jordan asked with only a hint of protest.

I pushed a single finger down further into the crack of her bum.

"Don't even think about it," she warned, but not aggressively, I decided to chance it, she would only smack my bum again and to be honest I partly wanted her to! I pushed my finger further and touched her sphincter. Suddenly she let go of me, sat up and aggressively pushed me onto my back, I looked up just in time to see her right hand come flying into my face.

"I said no Tony, when I say no you do as you are told, now get downstairs and wait for me there," she furiously shouted at me.

The slap across the face had caused tears to form in my eyes, but I could still see how angry she was, I had really upset her. I slipped out of her bedroom naked and waited for her at the bottom of the steps. I wondered at that point if I should just go into the front room, put my clothes back on and get out of that house for the rest of my life, this Mrs Jordan woman was a fucking psycho.

I didn't leave, Mrs Jordan did come down the steps in time with a very serious, unimpressed expression on her face. She grabbed me be by the arm and physically dragged me down into the cellar with her fingernails digging painfully into my arm. The cellar was very large and very empty except for a bucket with a stick and paint brush and four large bags of whatever in the corner.

"Right young man, in the fullness of time you will be punished for your disgraceful behaviour in the bedroom, but in the meantime you will whitewash the cellar. The whitewash is in those bags, you mix the powder with the water from the tap in that bucket and then you whitewash the walls, any questions?" Mrs Jordan was smiling forcefully as she spoke, I was too scared to ask her any questions even if I could think of any.

"No Mrs Jordan."

“Now I suggest you work hard and quickly, there will be another punishment if it isn't finished by lunchtime,” with that she walked back up the steps and out of the cellar, disturbingly locking the cellar door as she left, I was locked in! Naked!

I now really wished that I had left the house with my clothes when I had the opportunity, this was getting scary, if I ever got out of this house alive then I was never coming back ever.

In the meantime my chances of survival were going to be increased if I did the work and did it well. I don't know if anyone has ever whitewashed cellar whilst naked before, but it was certainly a novel experience for me. I worked non-stop for two and a half hours, the walls were completely covered, so was I and I spilt a lot on the floor as well, I hoped Mrs Jordan was not going to react too badly to that, but she was one unpredictable lady. When she came down to inspect she seemed fairly pleased, she even laughed at the sight of me plastered in the stuff, she nodded at me when I apologise for the whitewash spilt on the floor.

“Turn around Tony, spread your legs and touch your toes."

I did as I was told, keeping my legs well spread, despite the humiliation I knew that it would cause I was desperate to get back into her good books, even if it was just so that I could get out of there. She reached over and prised one of my cheeks apart and inspected my hole.

"Tony dear, I am paying your wages, does that mean that I can ask you to whitewash my cellar?"

"Yes Mrs Jordan."

"Does that mean that I now have to go around to your house and whitewash your cellar?"

"No Mrs Jordan," I replied rather than, 'we haven't got a cellar you psycho bitch' which was what I was actually thinking.

"So if we are in bed together is it all right if I decide, as your boss, to stick my finger up your bum?"

"Yes Mrs Jordan that is perfectly alright."

"And does that give you the right to stick your finger into me?"

"No Mrs Jordan."

She gave me six more smacks, a lot harder than the ones I received yesterday. This time I did not get a semi erection and there was no warm glow about my face, these smacks hurt, especially they last few.

"Right you can stand up now Tony," Mrs Jordan said after the sixth smack.

I stood up straight, shaking with nerves.

"Six smacks were for getting whitewash on my lovely cellar floor, you will get your punishment for your behaviour in the bedroom later, do you understand?"

"Yes Mrs Jordan."

"Right then follow me," Mrs Jordan lead me to the downstairs shower room and told me to have a shower and then report to her in the conservatory, this time though there was a large towel for me to dry out in private.

I was really caked in whitewash and it took some time for me to clean myself properly. I had also had enough though, as soon as I was dry I would head for her front room, get my clothes and leave, by the window if all the doors were locked. If she tried to stop me I would run into the front garden naked if necessary and get dressed there, if she came after me I would even run into the street naked and dress in the middle of the road. Nobody knew me in this part of town and the way that I felt at the moment I couldn't give a fuck.

I made my way into the front room and my clothes were nowhere to be seen, I had a quick look around but she had obviously hidden them.

"Tony dear, where are you?"

Shit, I thought decisions, decisions. I could run out of the door in just a towel, that would mean a 2 mile walk across town in a towel and barefoot, not tempting! I could carry on searching for my clothes, but knowing Mrs Jordan she would have hidden them well. In not finding them I would, no doubt, suffer her wrath again. The only other option was to drop the towel and report to Mrs Jordan in the conservatory. The towel hit my ankles and I made my way to the sun trap of Mrs Jordan's conservatory.

There was ground coffee, some bananas and smoked salmon sandwiches, I had never eaten smoked salmon sandwiches before, what a different life the wealthy lived. Mrs Jordan rambled on for a while before she suddenly, and for no apparent reason, asked me another intimate question.

"How often do you masturbate Tony?"

"Usually about once every 5 or 6 days."

"Is that all, you really should be ejaculating more often than that," she told me.

"Well ... er ... isn't it dirty to do it a lot."

"Not for a boy, your testicles are continuously producing sperm, it is perfectly healthy to get rid of the excess, your mouth is continuously producing saliva but you wouldn’t go a week without spitting or swallowing would you?”

“No Mrs Jordan,” I replied becoming confused, surely there was no connection with those two principles was there.

“And I notice that you didn’t object when I gave you two blow jobs yesterday. You did not say to me in the afternoon, ‘oh no, I’ve already cum once today, you must leave it another 5 or 6 days before you give me another blow job.’ You didn’t say that did you?” she asked.

“No Mrs Jordan,” I replied, sort of seeing her point.

“So are you going to make sure that you ejaculate at least once a day from now on?”

“Yes Mrs Jordan.”
MasterBilly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to MasterBilly for this post: