View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 06:00 PM   #40
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Ann and Jane met up next day as agreed. Jane was wearing a green dress which looked quite new. Full length almost, down to her knees and a few small buttons at the back under the neck to keep in place.

Ann complimented her on it.

"Where did you get it?"
"Was birthday present from my uncle Ian in Perth. I stayed with him a few weeks back and he took me round the shops. I really liked it, so he said I could have it as present. He's my father's brother, and no wife nor child of his own, and he's a real dear. He's make someone a great husband but so far shown no interest. I don't really know why."
"Well it's great, though a bit 'dressy' for Uni common wear, if you know what I mean. But wonderful for occasions."
"Yes I know, but I wanted to know what you thought."
"Well, I love it!"
"Yes, but I thought: what about for the strip game evening?"
"I don't understand."
"I just thought about it more. And I'm so grateful to you for coming with me there. I could never have gone as the only girl among males."
"No problem, and the session did something for me too, which I'd not expected. I can well understand you not wanting to be alone. Being ogled in my undies by the likes of Sam I would not like one bit."
"That's the point, Ann. Wear this and it can't happen. If you're down to your last three and lose again you don't need to take it off. You can reach behind your back and remove your bra from underneath. Also you can take off your knickers the same way, and they still won't see a thing. And if it really comes to the wire, then it's all or nothing anyway. You can pull it off in a moment, and then do what Richard did: walk over to the table for a Rioja (with your back to them) and then into the spare room to get dressed again. OK, they'll have seen you; but only a second or two and no chance to ogle. If it should come to that of course; but so far so good, hey! But how did the session feel for you?"
"Not entirely what I expected at all. I was nervous, tbh. But as the game wore on and I began to feel sure I'd not be the one 'at risk' as it were, I got to start studying the others. As you know, I'm reading psychology, and partly because I've always been fascinated as to thought processes and what makes people's brains tick. The lectures and books on it so far have been very dry and theoretical. But reading into those four guys was for me a real 'practical' as it were. And boy, are they all four different!"
"Go on."
"The real enigma IMO is Alex. Richard is straight as a die, I reckon: I really liked him and his confidence. Sam's a lecher and I'd certainly not want to be with him alone. And Tom: well I'm not sure but I think it's you he fancies, but something is holding him back. Not sure what. I'll watch them all the next game and maybe will have read some more. You'll be there again?"
"O yes, so long as you will. Must go now, but see you soon. Keep in touch."
"Will do,"

Last edited by Greatcornbow; 12-09-2018 at 06:36 PM. Reason: typo
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote