View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 06:41 PM   #34
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Ann was still, nervous though. But after a few more hands she became less so. Two of the guys were now down to three items, while she still had on the five. She began to watch their reactions. One of the reasons why she'd chosen the Psychology course was whe was interested in what made people's minds tick and how the brain worked and was motivated, and so far all the lectures on the subject had been dry and very theoretical, and not much practical help so far. This experience was actually teaching her more of what she wanted to know. She was gradually gaining confidence. Ann's bra next came on show: a thick heavy sports bra, giving nothing away as to what was underneath. Then Tom lost a challenge and was down to his last two, then Richard ditto. Ann felt the different attitude of those two very striking: Tom quite apprehensive, Richard so laid back it was scarecely credible. And in a few more hands it was over: Richard to bare all. He had no problem at all. He pilled his boxers off, just like they were a pair of spectacles, and walked over to the table and poured himself another Rioja. Ann looked him, trying not to show it was the first adult male she'd ever seen naked. Jane looked at him too: fine figure she thought: 5' 11", well built, slim but not skinny, and brown curly bush and penis about 5" and circumcised. She was OK with that. She too was a bit surprised as to how relaxed Richard was. Richard explained that that summer he'd been for a week with some others to a naturist beach on an island in Germany, Sylt the name or something like that: one of the Frisian islands in the North Sea, and amazed at how liberating it had been. So he had no problem now. Ann looked at him again, began to respect him: she'd never have had the nreve to do anything like that.

Alex then spoke. "All OK for next week then?" All said yes except Richard, who explained:
"I can't manage it. My sister's getting married next Saturday, so I'm off on the Friday night train. But I'm OK for the Friday after that. And meanwhile I'll have a word with my flatmates to see if they're interestered. I'll let you know."

Last edited by Greatcornbow; 12-02-2018 at 06:47 PM. Reason: typo
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote