View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 11:55 PM   #7
Awesomehunter

Default Wedgie List Extension 2

Dangling Wedgie: A hanging wedgie in which the victim's feet are just barely touching the ground.

Frontal Dangling Wedgie: This is a frontal hanging wedgie in which the victim's feet are just barely touching the ground.

X-Rated Wedgie(f): This is a camel-toe wedgie that is pulled so tight that the victim's entire pussy is revealed.

Hardcore Wedgie(f): First, find a house with a climbing frame, or maybe find a jungle gym, and climb to the top, and strip to your panties(no bra). Have someone handcuff your hands behind your back. Then, your "helper" attaches a thick bungee cord(almost a rope) to the top of the frame/gym and through the front of your panties. (For the more daring, use a thong or g-string instead, or use multiples of one kind to make it last longer) Have your friend attach a leg spreader to you and set it to about one yard. Have them count to three and push you off so that you are hanging only by a thin piece of fabric between your pussy "lips". (A quote from the actual dare"Because of the leg spreader, it split my "lips" right in two down the middle. And the worst thing was (I had cuffs on too) I couldn't even close my legs or bring my hands around."
***This dare was originally posted by Aleesha123

Suspension Wedgie: A wedgie where a rope is run through the back of your underwear and looped over something a few feet over your head (like a tree branch maybe), so that the rope acts like a pulley and then you pull on the free end of the rope and pull yourself up (if you can't, get someone else to pull for you) and when you are as high as you can go, thread the free end of the rope through the front of your underwear and tie it there. If possible, handcuff your hands behind your back, make sure you have a way to escape set up.
Awesomehunter is offline   Reply With Quote