View Single Post
Old 05-26-2022, 08:00 AM   #31
camgib
getDare Sweetheart

1) have you ever sucked a dick? Yes, quite often, oddly enough
2) have you ever eaten a pussy? Never. Don’t like tuna.
3) have you had a man suck your dick/eat your pussy? Yes, see #1
4) have you had a woman suck your dick/eat your pussy? Never
5) have you ever fucked a man? Yes. See #1
6) have you ever fucked a woman? Never
7) have you ever masturbated while somebody was watching? Yes, gay Dom kind of self explanatory
8) how old where you when you had sex for the first time? I’m not SURE, but I was a freshman in high school, so around 14/15
9) have you ever had sex with more than 1 person at the same time, if yes how many? Well, technically two, one in the mouth and one mouth on me, but there were others in the room. I didn’t count.
10) what is the most risky place you ever had sex? Locker room in high school. He was loud.
11) have you ever been caught having sex and if yes, by whom? Yes, see #10. High school football coach. Said “Do that somewhere else.” And left.
12) have you ever been forced to perform sexual acts? No.
13) have you ever made a sextape and if yes, did you share it or kept it private? There’s probably one floating around out there somewhere, but it wasn't professionally produced, so I’m not sure that counts.
14) have you ever shared photos/videos of your partner without him/her knowing? I wouldn’t be much of a Dom or have any repeat business if I had. No. I don’t actually like having pics. Those things hang about forever.
15) have you ever been paid or paid someone else for sex? Been paid. Yes.
16) would you have sex with somebody who is much younger or older than you? Yes, but i don’t do chicken.
17) would you have sex with an animal and if yes, what kind if animal? Are sexy, submissive slave boys animals? Then yes.
18) would you have sex with a blood relative? No
19) have you ever watched other people having sex? Yes.
20) have you ever had sex while somebody was watching? Gay Dom. Obviously yes.

If you want to see what kinds of dares and/or tasks you might receive from me as my slave, check my past posts.

KIK: camgibby

Random add requests with no introduction will be ignored.

I have a hard time with short-term subs and one-offs.

Proud owner of
Mr. Curious He makes such sweet boy music when we play. We had our six-year anniversary on March 24th.

Last edited by camgib; 05-26-2022 at 08:06 AM.
camgib is offline   Reply With Quote