View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 02:05 PM   #12
wme

I'll be going on vacation for quite a while, so I will post what I can now. I know you'll love it, feel free to get you bra and panties(or more) and tuck that penis down where it should be.

So after talking to Johnny, Erika asked, "What happened? You talked to him. Does he know you're a guy?!"
"I asked if I could give my panties to him. He said only if I go to the movies on a date with him at 7. He also said to look sexy." The group were all smiling in excitement. Michelle nodded her head at me and Erika said, "Now you've committed to being a girl. I'm going to get something really sexy for you to where, and maybe show you how to walk right. First, we need to get you the works. Panties are first on the list, let's go get them." All 4 of us walked to the pantie section of Pink, (Michelle went back to work) and looked at the patterns.

Erika said, "We don't know your pantie size, so we need to try a lot on first." She picked up 5 panties and motioned for me to go to the dressing rooms. We all went into one, and the girls removed my dress. I slid up my panties, which fell to the ground as I let go of them. "His penis is so small!" Julia said. Erika handed me another pair, and I slid it up my legs. Perfect fit. "Girls," Erika said, "Girls, go get me 10 bikini panties, 5 thongs, and 5 g-strings all in his size. Also, get the measure for his bra size. I'll stay here with Audrey." The 2 girls left and Erika wanted to talk to me. "Do you like Johnny? I know he's cute, and was he more dominant or weak like you used to be?"
"I don't know if I like him yet, but he's adorable and he was very firm with his voice." I said, trying not to be too ambitious.
"What movie are you seeing with him?"
"I don't know, but he said his treat. Could you do me a favor?"
"Sure."
"Could you come to the movie behind me and sit in the back row? Just to make sure nothing really bad happens."
"I'd be glad to. If it's at 7, I think I know what movie your going to." I didn't notice, but Erika was using her smartphone to check the times at the movie theater.
"He's going to make his move. Your going to the Hunger Games. I've always wanted to see that movie. When he makes his move, I want you to kiss him."
"But, we only met today."
"I don't care. You will kiss him or I'll punish you."

YOU CAN SCREW ME UP BUT YOU CAN'T PIN ME DOWN