View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 07:44 PM   #25
Joan Sky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsarah View Post
I just wanted to say thanks to the people on here who have read my newer story and commented here with such positive feedback.

Writing is a hobby to me and it is nice when you find out it is appreciated. This story is plotted out from start to finish so will take me a lot less time to finish it than others in the past.

I am very happy you chose my story, flattered by the reaction and hope you choose to keep reading it in the future. I am aiming to upload a chapter every week or more which is a lot more than my other stories have been.

If you do decide to also choose my other story binding connections I will be honored. It is a very different style, a quicker pace at times, and I had the pleasure of writing it alongside a great co author for the majority as well. It is nearly finished, I believe four more chapters in total with one hopefully coming out this week.

Thank you again. Positive and constructive feedback does motivate me to write more so seeing this is really nice.

I hope this thread works well and keeps going and I will try to keep an eye on it and what you're recommending.

Sarah
Thank you for writing it Sarah. I am definitely going to keep updated on your works. I already noticed you posted another chapter which I need to read

Writing is something I love to do too, which I wish I spent more time doing like you seem to.
I will.

Perhaps we can read Binding Connections in the future when it's finished, if everyone decides, either way I'm sure I'll read it. If we don't end up reviewing it here, I'll post it on your thread. It is an honor that you are keeping abreast of this thread's development, and for the others who do so as well in silence.

I can't wait to hear what everyone wants to read next

Good night,
~Joan

Last edited by Joan Sky; 03-23-2016 at 09:14 AM.
Joan Sky is offline   Reply With Quote